Tendou-ke Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Past

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. The sob story did absolutely nothing to make him more "likeable" or w/e. The FeMC being badass feels like the only reason to read this now.

I WAITED FOR THIS DEYM love this manga I need more huhu but thanks
Masato stop lying to her she's just very pure and innocent

Thank you for your hard work! I love this manga so much, i think it's the most beautiful manga i've read so far

Whatever happened it doesn't make him innocent after what he did to her.
Btw thanks for the update...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he's still an asshole

And yeah among the shoujo's I've read he's definitely one of the most shitty male leads

He raped her...this Moran still want to support him...I SWEAR these kinds of manga are just...arghh

I'm confused as to why everyone starts hating him or this manga after this. Yes, it's implied that he raped her, but this story is about a messed up family where the characters aren't good people. Ran is naive in a setting where everyone is trying as hard as they can to ruin everyone else's lives. Something like this was going to happen eventually. Something more permanent.

Fuck these characters .. Fuck you mean support a psychopath who has no plan of care?! Burnt down and disrespected your grandfather, yet you stay there? Terrible FL as well. I'm tired of seeing pushovers and submissive women in these jp mangas... FFS!

Contributor
wait what?? i don't think he raped her.... Tachibana was listening and he stopped them in time, otherwise her clothes would have been messed up. I mean he may have been attempting to, which is just as bad, but there's still a distinction.

Wait,,, did he rape her?? I mean whether or not he did his intent was obvious. Wow. Just... wow.

well now I'm confuse, did he rape her? or he attempted to? cause Tachibana was there and Ran clothes isn't messed up... :questionblob:

Users who are viewing this thread