Tendou-ke Monogatari

Not everyone has a normal life. And there is time you must sacrifice everything to achieve your goal. Not talking about good or bad. It’s just something that people feel so worthy to even sacrifice their lives for it. I like a unique story. It’s refreshing.
his mom was killed. Ofc, he wants revenge. It doesn’t matter how much he likes her, he would sacrifice everything including himself to achieve that goal (He didn’t hide his motive from her). Can’t you blame him for that? I can’t! She understood the situation n willing to help him selflessly. She made the choice most people wouldn’t, still regardless that’s her choice. I think the story is great, but the waiting is killing me

I love and hate this. Male lead is a shit person and I wish so much the heroine would be more aggressive towards him. At the same type it hits all of my favorable cliches so I can't help but feel drawn to it.

I cant believe this manga is written by the same mangaka of Kawaii Hito😱😱😱

JGJ

This is a weird situation for me because I love Ran but hate Masato, he's a shit dick. I usually hate both or feel indifference but I love how Ran is so skilled in martial arts but innocent and sweet at the same time. I wish she was more bold though and didn't agree to let Masato use her, he doesn't deserve to be within 30 feet of her, and after what he just did I really wish she would beat his ugly ass.

Well, i think Masato loves ran too, but since he has decided about what to do since his mom was dead, i think it isn't easy for him to accept the fact that he loves ran. But he is not that bad for me. At least he often saved ran from danger...
Just he can't control that feeling of jealousy and can't express it in better way. He ended up hurting ran.

TOXIC AF!!! If you ever read Fruits basket, the family dynamic is similar. People dont like the main relationship but I just think there’s been a big misunderstanding...and its cute when not so serious. ML could get some help though..

Put aside their age, this is kinda steamy in a SM way LOL I do agree that they have a toxic relationship but oh well, I have hope that they will get better. And yes I do enjoy this very much. Thank you for translating this!

JGJ

The dude is bipolar and Ran is a bit of a dumbass. Can't stop reading though

Power Uploader
@FidyaR15
Same here. Since I came here from Kawaii Hito, I expected a healthy relationships in this one too. But I was wrong. The toxicity level of the relationship in this manga is equal to whoelsomeness level of the relationship in Kawaii Hito.

Power Uploader
@skillet
Suprisingly, this author's other work "Kawaii Hito" is another one. And good to see someone who loves Usotoki Rhetoric.

I love this manga 😍 The plot and gradual character development is amazing. To those who say that they dropped it because Masato was being a jerk (Well, yeah. He literally burned down Ran’s home!)

Do give this manga a second chance and read it up-to the latest chapters, you’ll end up squealing like a girl (like me hahaha)

The romance is beautifully realistic. It is not like the usual mangas where the ML fell in love immediately with the MC, their romance was gradual yet deep. Splendid. (chef’s kiss)

The revenge plot and Masato’s crazy family also adds to the mystery and anticipation of the future climax of the story. Overall, this manga is very well-written.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread