Tendou Maya Erased - ONESHOT

Group Leader
Sweet God

I believe @netgirl really love this ship, since i remembered your epic credit page and this epic yuri Oneshot.

not gonna lie, i love your shit bro.

Psst, Takano Saku is the best.

i'm kinda embarrassed to say this, but i really liked this oneshot.
like, idk if it's just me, but i found it to be really, really good.

the text just stood out to me; it captivated me more than any book i've ever read (i couldn't even focus on the art, lol). movies, or just any form of media in-general can never make me tear up, but this somehow nearly made me cry. i don't know if it's due to my fear of disappearing, or maybe because this was a bit relatable.
i apologize, i'm just going on a tangent at this point.

sorry, this is my first comment on the website. i don't know how things go around here 😅😅

Group Leader
@shinkleihh

aww, I'm glad you enjoyed it ^_^! Yes, the prose is this one is very poetic, to the point where even I was confused what was happening... especially the end... if I understood correctly, it's a bit of a tragic end because maya is in a "play" where she can only lose and the storyline can't go any other way, so she can't get out no matter how much she may want to, so Claudine decides to stay by her side in oblivion, which means Claudine also disappears from existence to be with maya :'o? Idk, that was my take on it, but I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread