Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Inazaki Marin

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking Robin is gonna show up in some storyline soon, even if it's not Kiruko and Maru's.

Really looking forward to them arriving in Osaka and seems pretty clear Wamaramayama is gonna either show up in the future or this flashback is gonna continue with her, maybe both.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the 2 flashbacks in this chapter are happening 5 years apart. The first one with the guy burying the girl is happening in April of 2019 according to the news ticker under the big TV screen, and the second one with Robin and his sister is happening in June of 2024 according to Robin's watch.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't tell me that is Adult Ohma and that's how she died...There's no good ending for these kids. The fact that her body was buried and she appears in the basement of the Immortal Order building is my evidence for it, but I could be wrong.

Edit: Nvm, it's in 2019 so the setting's in the past.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, we had rape in this manga, but it wasn't enough, now is time for some incest rape shit? I mean, Inazaki household cannot be normal, his mother has kinda strange vibe and the way he was talking about his sister... God, I hope it won't go in this direction, let me be wrong...

Supporter
Huh, lotta back and forth here. Hope it comes together well, as opposed to doing what HxH did in giving an entire episode for the backstory of some dictator only to immediately kill him the next episode.

Robin backstory is out of left field, especially so from the perspective of someone we’ve never seen before. Considering Robin’s pedigree I wouldn’t be surprised to see him being tangentially related to the facility, but it would take more than a tangential relation to make him intrinsically relevant all these years later. So either his family was a big fish in the facility, or he’s going to show up in the next arc. Or both.

The politician stuff is even more cryptic, but the same reasoning applies. Even if they’re not ideologically aligned with the creation of paradise, they could well have had investments in the brain transfer bullshit or helped conceal the sketchy research. Or both.

I’m pretty sure sis is the only known case of a successful brain transplant. Having another one of them show up, especially from some corrupt old bastard, wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s not like they had to be transplanted into a designer baby, nor is it known that Kona and co. were the first/only group of them.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't tell me that is Adult Ohma and that's how she died...There's no good ending for these kids. The fact that her body was buried and she appears in the basement of the Immortal Order building is my evidence for it, but I could be wrong.

As someone already mentioned, this flashback happened in 2019, so no.

Dex-chan lover
So, we had rape in this manga, but it wasn't enough, now is time for some incest rape shit? I mean, Inazaki household cannot be normal, his mother has kinda strange vibe and the way he was talking about his sister... God, I hope it won't go in this direction, let me be wrong...
You guys need to pay better attention to the story.

The OD’d girl is being buried in the year 2019 (Ohma would have been a literal infant back then).

Also the older woman in this chapter is the maid for the Inazaki family not their mother (the classmate literally makes a whole thing about it).

Also for those who don’t remember, the Toru guy at the beginning of the chapter ends up becoming the director of the orphanage Haruki and Kiriko grew up in.
1695576450282381.png

i figured it OUT this manga is like EARTHBOUND thats why i like it same vibe
Which might not be a coincidence, Ishiguro is a big Mother/Earthbound fan and even contributed to a Mother/Earthbound tribute anthology in the past
https://mangadex.org/title/2775d61e-338d-4d7b-a576-c0e011b3708a/pollyanna

Dex-chan lover
A curious chapter, probably paving way to new revelations on Robin but also Kiruko's past.
Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
You guys need to pay better attention to the story.

The OD’d girl is being buried in the year 2019 (Ohma would have been a literal infant back then).

Also the older woman in this chapter is the maid for the Inazaki family not their mother (the classmate literally makes a whole thing about it).

Also for those who don’t remember, the Toru guy at the beginning of the chapter ends up becoming the director of the orphanage Haruki and Kiriko grew up in.
1695576450282381.png

Which might not be a coincidence, Ishiguro is a big Mother/Earthbound fan and even contributed to a Mother/Earthbound tribute anthology in the past
https://mangadex.org/title/2775d61e-338d-4d7b-a576-c0e011b3708a/pollyanna
looks like tooru took the politician's words to heart. started an orphanage cuz it "protects the weak" so it can get money easily and manipulate peoples feelings

but it also looks like hes not a complete monster compared to the politicians, but again he is very pragmatic as he does dirty work for money. im guessing he runs the orphanage as a front for more nefarious schemes (gambling/sex shop/human trafficking) but does it to make money and not cuz hes a sick fuck

Users who are viewing this thread