Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Kuku ①

Dex-chan lover
I see he pulled back his advances, yet the war, fortunately, is not over.
People are attracted in a romantic sense one to another, first of all, because of appearance. Being dude on the inside or not does not really matter, since at this point it's just a self-assigned label. Men and women are not that conceptually different things when talking about personalities. All of us are sentient creatures viewing the world in similar ways, despite the fact that our hormone expressions may differ, and being used to gentler appearance makes people more self-absorbed.

On the other hand, what do I know? I've already lost any sort of romantical attraction since I've started treating people not merely as decorations to soothe eyes in, but as possible outcomes of development of my own character.

Aggregator gang
Huh, in the end I was right. If this really is the boy in his sisters body, then not technically trans. Which I guess is for the best since doesn't seem like the most best story made for that sort of plot.

Dex-chan lover
i guess this is the fish that one guy has drawn
but i begin to think they just dream of the man eaters ... hmm

Fed-Kun's army
i may be wrong, but im pretty sure the brothers brain got out into the sisters skull

Double-page supporter
If mc was rlly In love with her I wouldn't really considerate gay, she's in the body of a female the only thing that's "male" is her mental state

Aww man I'm pretty sure the fish is Kuku... It already seems to be implied by the chapter's name and content. I hope I'm wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread