Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Breast Battle

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
2,965
Im with you TL. What a fuckin' bitch. Loses one fight and immediately tried to slime the competition.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
183
I love that Varina is so extremely petty that she immediately jumps to starting the competition early so she has free reign to just kill Kanra on the spot.

Not that I think Kanra will just die so easily.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
2,021
Again I feel like the author just doesn't understand how freaking powerful nukes are. If you are within 10 km of the nuclear bomb when it goes off congratulations you are now in an area multiple times hotter than the surface of the Sun and are instantly vaporized into nothing.
 
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Is it just me, or could the President be the girl our femboy made that promise to? She chased off that crazy girl of his, asked if he remembered her, and got furious when he chose Kanra... I sense a clash of Yanderes brewing there.
 
Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2024
Messages
31
If based on the President asking if Shabana still remembers her and if she's really the girl that he promised to marry, I wonder if things would've gone differently if the President just told him who she is
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top