Tenju no Kuni - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - By My Side

I don't particularly get why you need to do volume 4&5, considering we are doing it, but go ahead on 3? Wasn't ever particularly our plan to do it :v

Maybe the reason he wants to do 4 & 5 too is because you skipped by 3 so casually? Iunno, just saying.

Vol 3 was and is easily accessible on other sites. Which is why our translator decided to not translate those chapters and instead work on the newer volumes.

And that doesn't particularly make any sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, I like that they mentioned poliandry. Not something you see very often, not even in fantasy.

It's good to know that we'll get the other chapters from volume 3. Keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
@crazyjavi87 They didn't skip volume 3 for no reason. You can read vol 3 on other sites. The scan was from the official release so it can't be posted here because of Mangadex's policy. I agree with the translator since they don't have to wasting time on chapters that already got an English translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to @TheOldMan for the translation: I appreciate having all the chapters here.

@Glaistig_Uaine you are suuuuuch a hypocrite. You did the same thing literally all of official Tenju at the time you pick up is online, you can buy or just dl urself. And your TL isn't good/confusing even though you could check with official, AND your sfx is garbage, AND there is silly mistakes everywhere. You didn't even fix these things after comments pointed you these problems before. You should go and improve.

@TheOldMan Are you a new group? If so You did a good job! I'm looking forward to what you translate next because is licensed so I still don't like it that much.

everyone else, BUY TENJU PLEASE:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KWH4BB3/
You are this chapter so I know you enjoy it so buy it.

@Annoyed I'm not sure what you think is the problem, but it's a perfectly fine translation and it's all in order, the SFX are fine; I even compared the raws to the TL, and I don't see anything out of place.

Also, I support the buying of Tenju no Kuni too.

Aggregator gang
Everyone time I see the mountain scenery I first awe at its beauty, then cringe thinking about how long the mangaka must've spent on it

Users who are viewing this thread