Tenka Musou no Otome-tachi ga Ore no Kodane wo Ubaiatteimasu!!!!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh no you don't, I am not falling for this bait, I just KNOW that it won't happen until the very end, I'll bookmark it and read it when is actually done.
See you all in 5-7 years.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or harem trope like this seems gaining popular lately. This is 3 new title with harem. Although the other one i see is full of yandere :fml:
It is not the harem trope that is popular but the titty trope. Give em tits like One Piece and it will last a long long time.

Double-page supporter
Its just me or these girls are sht? Only have fun fight/fame/money haha he just cant choose a good one among those hoes.. sad life.. sad life Man..

Dex-chan lover
Page 20-21
Why do you fight?! Do you enjoy beating people up?!
"Why yes, I do enjoy partaking in violence" lol man
Looks like all the girls are there for material reasons which, makes sense honestly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its just me or these girls are sht? Only have fun fight/fame/money haha he just cant choose a good one among those hoes.. sad life.. sad life Man..
Its not like any of the girls have an actual connection with him to have feelings. They are there to get the dojo for themselves and he is just a means to the end

Dex-chan lover
You girls need to get knocked out by MC to inherit the Dojo.
All you have to do is knock-out MC and do the deed. A man doesn't need to stay awake to produce his seeds.

(For people who would complain about forced stuff, they are already going at it hard, just avoiding the last line).

Double-page supporter
Its not like any of the girls have an actual connection with him to have feelings. They are there to get the dojo for themselves and he is just a means to the end
Yeah.. it's just sad that even in manga.. reality hits harder and harder hah

Users who are viewing this thread