Tenkoi in Hachioji - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Chikara Udon from my Memories

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter!!
uc

Dex-chan lover
I really want him to loosen up with his cute tengu wife already, but I get that it's going to take time. He's clearly got some trauma he's gotta work through first, I just hope it won't take too long.

Dex-chan lover
I've been up and down on this comic, but this chapter is really really good imo. This much grounding really does a lot for the fantasy elements, I think, and it really lands the sweet, nostalgic moments. The art is super cute as always, too.

Tyvm for the upload!

VIP
that was cute, but come on, communicate with her more. this is soo frustrating.

Double-page supporter
this chapter was so sentimental and heartwarming it made me cry.. the gorgeous art definitely helped too. thank you for the translation! one of my new favorites

Fed-Kun's army
Bro this series is so much more wholesome than I thought it'd be, not only is the tengu cute as frick but the whole village is so kind to Koutaro

I love to be reminded of the kindness in people, and that love is all around us. Thank you for your hard work, scanlators! This was a beautiful chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"go back to your mountain"
said no one ever
what is wrong with the mangaka

Double-page supporter
I might be wrong but this manga felt like talking about grieving. For everything that he loose, and things that he gained back. Or maybe thats my hormones talking but oh well

Aggregator gang
thank you for the chapter!! super sweet and melancholic... our memories aren't only our own :,-)

Users who are viewing this thread