Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - I Don't Like...

Dex-chan lover
skippable chapter thanks to unneeded 3rd wheel fuckboy who is non stop condescending with every panel he shows. any more of this and it's a droppable offense for. him being hers provided no substance to the chapter other than being annoying. and if that was intended, author-san needs to try harder.

Dex-chan lover
If he really wanted to be friends, then why did he try to insert himself into their outing so forcibly? it only creates a bad impression that reeks of interior motives when someone you don't know well wants to hang out with you while you're with your childhood friend and little sister.

Just invite him normally in the classroom and make it a one on one at an arcade or something.

Dex-chan lover
If he really wanted to be friends, then why did he try to insert himself into their outing so forcibly? it only creates a bad impression that reeks of interior motives when someone you don't know well wants to hang out with you while you're with your childhood friend and little sister.

Just invite him normally in the classroom and make it a one on one at an arcade or something.
Seems like he’s just really awkward honestly. Maybe I’m forgetting how he was introduced which makes him seem worse but some people are just really bad at stuff like this.

I’m personally fine with this guy’s presence so long as he doesn’t third wheel. Ideal if he gets a pairing with someone else.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather forget Kaido even exists, but in this arc, Haruki has been quite funny. Like flashing her underwear to Hayato. If she was some random gal, it would mean nothing, but instead it's almost like she's a different soul possessing Haruki's body, and thus she doesn't really care. Of course it's all just the not so rare tomboy turning into a proper girl theme, but a couple of scenes have been quite nice, as lackluster as this series is otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, that was awkward.

But hey at least the MC group got some overpriced cinema snacks and ice cream(?) out of Kaido for free as compensation. Hayato may be a country bumpkin, but he sure knows how to make good tactical decisions in that regard.

Dex-chan lover
Why'd they run out of the theatre? Were they just trying to avoid a crowd, or did I miss something?

Users who are viewing this thread