Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - I Don't Like...

Dex-chan lover
Why'd they run out of the theatre? Were they just trying to avoid a crowd, or did I miss something?
Apparently, the MC recognized the actress for some reason but they told us nothing because the pacing of this story sucks ass.

And zero-weight delinquents attack from nowhere, how convenient.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, the MC recognized the actress for some reason but they told us nothing because the pacing of this story sucks ass.

And zero-weight delinquents attack from nowhere, how convenient.
She's the FMC's mom if you didn't realise from all the hints they give us. She doesn't have people in her home, she wakes up, goes home, eats all by her self. Whenever she sees the actress she ends up feeling sad, and in pain. We see this first when she ran away from the actress when MC pointed out she was there. We also see this when she didn't want to watch the movie that the MC's sister suggested. So it's most likely her mom, and her dad probably divorced her mom and there was a big fight or something. There's most likely going to be a trope where the mom was just trying to earn money for her child but ends up accidentally hurting her instead (I've seen that a couple times.)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... definitely didn't expect all this from Kaido. I think a lot of people's opinions are tainted from how he was introduced, but I don't think he's actually done anything wrong so far.

I wonder if all the rumours and everything are people not understanding his true nature. Maybe he seems like a playboy and whatnot but he's really not.

Dex-chan lover
I uhhhh. . . . Why does the author keep antagonizing Kaido chapter after chapter . . . . I dont feel its necessary. Why not focus on the topic of Nikaido's mom? Chapters lately feel all over the place ://

But Thanks for the sl! I still have a gud ammount of hope the writing will get more consistent

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Why are we running away from the actress again?

Also what's up with the pace of this chapter? What's going on?

WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER?!

Dex-chan lover
Haruki literally said "who invited my man blud" right to his face lmao 🤣😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It looks like Nikaido hates him because of how similar they are.

....which means he might really be gunning for our guy MC here.

Dex-chan lover
Why'd they run out of the theatre? Were they just trying to avoid a crowd, or did I miss something?

Because Hayato realized the actress is FMC's mother, and since the girl lives alone it's obvious some shit happened (it was said there were rumors about her cheating on her husband)

Dex-chan lover
If this fucker didn't stop showing up, I am calling in airstrike and flatten his ass like the Iraqi army during Gulf War

kaido is the first red flag warning to drop this manga
on to the next chapter
:meguu:
but srsly, this is not a good arc with a shit character
Not going to lie I feel bad for Kaido because I thought his character in the WN was much better introduced. The manga does him no favors when he's
just an awkward dude who wants friends.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he’s just really awkward honestly. Maybe I’m forgetting how he was introduced which makes him seem worse but some people are just really bad at stuff like this.

I’m personally fine with this guy’s presence so long as he doesn’t third wheel. Ideal if he gets a pairing with someone else.
Fair, but Idk man, I consider myself pretty socially awkward too, and the thought of calling out to someone I barely know on the street while they're hanging out with other people makes me ill.

Dex-chan lover
The visiting actress, who was also starring in the movie in the poster, was Haru's mom, and they don't have a good relationship.

How are you all complaining about Kaido being a third wheel when the sister just jumped on beforehand?

I'm willing to give Kaido a chance if he's like Kurusu from Kono oto tomare. But the story needs to pace this better because that was a lot of stuff for one issue. Some of it needed to breath more before the next drama dropped.

Supporter
Interesting. Hayato is actually aware of something here that he isn't in the source material...

EDIT: Spoiler tags are here for a reason. If you can't be cagey about things, use 'em.

Contributor
Why did Kaido call Himeko a "childhood friend"?

Man, this chapter was even more annoying that I expected. They could've told Kaido to get lost because he was party crashing, but of course he gets to go fourth wheel on them. I don't even feel much sympathy for him, sorry but I don't think that forcing himself into their group with that smug attitude was the right way to ask for friends.

That little sob story doesn't change the fact that he was being creepy and annoying all this time and suddenly he gets to join their circle. If he tries to hit on Haruki again even after obviously being shown multiple times she doesn't like him, I swear... it's the creepy persistent "love rival" part of him that I don't like.

It's like if this was BokuYaba, Pickup senpai suddenly gets to join Kyoutarou and Anna's circle of friends at a movie and lunch hangout because there were angry jealous guys who were being mean to him and they let him join out of pity. I mean, for all we know maybe Kaido did steal some guy's girlfriend in middle school and they're (rightfully) angry about it.

Oh, and the plot point about Haruki's estranged actress mother has been teased enough already. I hope we can deal with it soon?

Group Leader
Can u explain why she said « after all i dont like kaido » in the end ? Like she already said it . its like she asn’t finish her sentence
I can't really tell, but my interpretation was that she didn't like Kaido from the start due to his behavior and his way of trying to get close to her. However, the way this dialogue is being written here along with the panel itself gives the vibes of "tsundere FMC tries to convince herself she isn't attracted to MC (in this context, Kaido)". That's why I said it seemed unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the hate on Kaido in the comments. Isn't it pretty obvious he isn't aiming for Nikaido at this point? And Nikaido doesn't like him at all, so he won't become an obstacle.

The actress was Nikaido's mother (never said explicitly, but it's pretty obvious), who's been neglecting her for years. When Nikaido saw her before, she got extremely depressed and just ran away, so this time MC acted before she even saw her.

Users who are viewing this thread