Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
So wait are we supposed to be sad for her family? I mean I feel bad for her cause she was a child and didn't do anything but her mother?
Seems to me that she got what she deserved for enslaving random citizens and sending them to an empire they know is horrible (and yes it was a difficult situation but she herself calls them 'objects' like she didn't give a sh#t about what happened to them).
Again I still feel horrible for the child but what the mother got is called karma.

Dex-chan lover
Standard Japanese Beta MC reaction.

If you treat someone as Family, then you shouldn't have romantic relationship with them, as you don't fuck your own Family.

Dex-chan lover
Really should of killed her when they had time. Each chapter just keeps proving that they shouldn't of let her live.
If MC still doesn't kill her whenever they capture her again, oh boi.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
ive been waiting for updates on this. this is like the only isekai i've seen where the mc wants to eliminate slavery, john brown approved

Dex-chan lover
alright fully reread everything, but man is this really a tri monthly manga, or is lh just behind?

Dex-chan lover
this kind of worthless weak piece of shit MC seriously piss me off, he has the power to do something about the whole situation right now, but he wont, he rather just sit there and do nothing while fully aware of how people is suffering, it do not matter what the villains do, he will not EVER kill anyone, and he will get all pathetic and scream about how its "wrong" if someone with balls actually do kill someone, just look at how pathetic he was when they took down that evil kingdom previously, despite the horrors the soldiers had done to people, he refused to allow any of them to get hurt, he refused to do anything to that piece of shit fossil of a king, and he did nothing but just watch that evil golem bitch, he is just as bad as the villains is because of his pathetic inability to take action.

Users who are viewing this thread