Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
If they're in a rush, how did they have the time to put her in that golem?

And what exactly was their plan to begin with? It's not like they brought someone else to put in the golem, and I highly doubt any of them would've been willing to get in themselves.

Fed-Kun's army
This series always feel dumb for me.
Taiki have an (almost) unlimited power but he didn't want to use it and guess who has to pay the price
the princess, the nun, the elfs, the beastkin and everyone that he wanted to protect that is out of his reach

Dex-chan lover
if author was serious, she would die, but they always go with "power of love and friendship" bs, so, it would end with mc saving the day one way or another...
impossibru
just look at how naive mc is and you expect gore scene?? lol

Dex-chan lover
The only isekai that deserves a Anime right now i would Not compare him to the god King re zero but this isekai is at Last way better than those who came Out recently and

Ty for the fast translate update

Dex-chan lover
I thought that some dude has his head stuck in that stone until I realized it was just the elf standing behind there
iVYUmiy.png

Dex-chan lover
if author was serious, she would die, but they always go with "power of love and friendship" bs, so, it would end with mc saving the day one way or another...
And adding her to the list of girls that like him

Dex-chan lover
Your god ain't here to listen to your prayer sis.

I'm reminded of a certain moral story:
The premise is that there's this very pious man in town who's a good and faithful person.
Then one day there's heavy rain and flood warning so people start evacuating from the town.
Someone drop by the man's house to tell him to evacuate, he replies "God will save me"
The rain come, someone come by to tell it's DEFINITELY going to flood, the man give the same replies.
As the water rise, some rescuer come to ask him to evacuate, again the same replies.

The man ends up drowning, then when facing God he shouted "Why didn't you save me!? I've been pious and virtuous, WHY!?"
God replies "I gave you three chances to be saved, you rejected them all"

And Taiki already noted that the goddess in her church seems to be the same one that reincarnated him....
So maybe the goddess did listen, it's just people aren't listening when she said 'here's my softboi to save you all'

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the Manga got Axed, as we got the "The End" at the end of Chapter 50.

Users who are viewing this thread