Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 9

@Kizuro Unless clothes are made with magic, his casual clothes will seem lavish. Most of the "fancy" frills, floof, etc. would have been used to cover ugly seams. It would likely be seen as a demonstration of the tailoring quality to go without. And think of the vibrant colors of casual modern clothes. They didn't have those back in the day.

Double-page supporter
@Hank It only apply on our world past, not fantasy world where walking lump of metal could easily turn losing war into a winning one. Our casual clothes winning side was merely their bright color and material quality, but without the additional detail it only looks like a plain royal underwear

@Kizuro He also single-handedly wiped the floor with the invasion. He could go nude and they would keep quiet.

Double-page supporter
@Hank To be honest, him going nude would be much more interested than him using casual clothes or formal clothes.

So anyone gonna talk about how the people in cloaks look like kkk members or...

Fed-Kun's army
The Empires golems are really badly done... they should be more like we would actually imagine golems, here it looks like they are almost as nimble as A1, which they are not, not by a longshot

I would have had speakers on the outside of my castle load enough to be heard from the surface. It would also be cooler.

Group Leader
This panel:
T0wznnN.png

Reminded me so much of this scene from Iron Man:
eqrbiaug1k621.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread