Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@KamiKira00 There'll be plot when an oppenant surface, for now it's more exposition about the state of the world. Also the premise is that he's a lazy character, just wanting to discover things, so I doubt he'll do anything major without something being a personal matter.

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to learn more about A1

Double-page supporter
@SifTheFair I think you meant suicidal or stupid instead of lazy.
He seems quite hard working person. Just look what he has done, take in countless people under his care, taught them things like cooking. Goes out of his way for diplomatic meetings. All that is opposite of laziness.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a manga so I'm here mostly for pictures. I however can't fathom the people who read this novel.

Manga is not bad, but as others mentioned it's just sort of 'I have a flying castle & umm yeah'. I'll keep reading it, I enjoyed that magician at least he's legitimately honest/realistic. Who wouldn't freak out and hug the toilet/immediately decide to stay? Plumbing system irl may be woefully flawed and inadequate BUT compared to what the former method used was? Yeah plumbing downright miracle.

Just the entire reality on the floating castle is a paradise in comparison to anything in this manga world so far.

Group Leader
This chapter reminds me of the free tours they offer at Area52, the Pentagon, and the CIA HQ.

If you want foaming from the mouth memes this is the chapter for you. (I feel like a Real Estate agent now *sigh*)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, no shame or loyalty except to the toilet. Understandable
And a magical catgirl? Tokyo Mew Mew?

Dex-chan lover
I reallty forgot that i still read this because of the slapstick faces also bidet in japan are fucking godsend. Bidet showers are fine but in japan, and its winter. On god I'll be sitting in that for hours at the time

that was fun. the heavy-breathing hentai magician and his interactions (beating?) with the prince make it 👍

super-cute neko mahou shoujo isn't bad either. 😍🤣

did the magician thinks of it as a 5 star hotel castle? luxurious indeed

Users who are viewing this thread