Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul the ppl accosting him are, yeah. I was talking about who the one accosted is. If he had been who I had assumed him to be (based on having been on the castle and liking their toilets, I thought he was the king that sister sent back, or the court magician that was sent back, most likely the latter), he would have had bodyguards.

Dex-chan lover
> This dessert princess Yuri, i cant concentrate at all.
When looking at her, its all about ni**les which was so obvious and fun seeing it...

> Mea's Ice magic talent will be about a summer ice shave sweet treats in the future....
And all the girls will be loving it specially when they will add too much milk on it, or too much sweet things on their parfait choice

> Two of the Empire's emperors aide is now asking for some info about flying castle...
Just please, dont let that girl get on the flying castle...
Only one cow tits at a time ok?????

Dex-chan lover
That last (.)(.) is what you call an artist who has been mentored by masters past on the finer points of screentoning.

😄

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how an aid to the king or w.e would be easily approached or found easy by the enemy. Ain't like he understands anything about the castle

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk that's what I've been thinking. I believe the robot will turn into the main girl some day.

At least MC is now realised that he is useless. Let's see how or will he improve.

Dex-chan lover
IMO the MC is being too passive about his power. He knows there are kingdoms out there making slaves out of a whim, Id send my golem army and utterly destroy their royal palaces saying that if they dont stop it their contries would be no more. (ofc Id spare the citizens, but their leaders and armies would become dust).

@ShionSinX you do realize that would create a power vacuum once they have been dealt with, right? You need to have contingency plans before declaring war on them

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed take all of those countries under your own reign, as a big split but unified state. Any other country would think twice before attacking your lands after witnessing the power of your army (the hundreds of powerful flying golems). It they still try... welp, too bad for them, another one under your belt. (tho I think chances are that countries that are pacific or progressive wouldnt do such a thing, as in countries that dont take slaves like that)

So this manga is all about fun and games ang getting girls along the way even though the floating castle is a really interesting concept of the story as a part of MC's power? This is such a waste.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So this chapter is about a girl going batshit crazy over sweets and a guy screaming Toilet.

What a wonderful combination.

Dex-chan lover
@JemRold
it does get some insightful explanations as to how the robots are made and were the castle comes from later on the story.

Double-page supporter
How many bubbles are missing a ?
It feels like every sentence in the beginning is a word...

Group Leader
A little more and Yuri-san will think his dick is a delicious snack too.

Fed-Kun's army
yo fellas find yourself a girl who looks at you like how yuri looks at desserts

Users who are viewing this thread