Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? How stupid are the prince and magician? I didn't expect that magic idiot to keep his mouth shut, but to start fighting in front of the empire goons when the robot is right there? Smh

Boy, it's getting boring if you ask me. Since chapter 9, the plot is getting stretched, but nothing exciting so far.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this series should be bi-weekly or have more pages.
Anyway, prince did a bad job, if anything he could have answered that he has diplomatic ties with the castle and that he won't disclose any more info.

Why do japanese mangas have so many idiots as of late, is the target audience getting younger or the target audience for isekai is just as stupid as well? And I really think mc being a pussy/goody two shoes even when he can conquer the world in like 2 days is fucking annoying. What's with the Japanese obsession for pussy MCs, I don't get it

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to see how they will interact with each other. The empire is finally going to get information about the flying castle, although they might find it to be a bit intimidating.

Double-page supporter
Oh please tell me the next chapter is coming soon. I can’t stand waiting after seeing that.

@Hawkeye95 A pure hearted person may not be willing to wage a war for no reason. Also the people who are in such isekai manga are usually Japanese, who in the majority of the population in Japan are more mild mannered and pure. One could say that if you lost your wallet in Japan, it's most likely (near 100%) it won't get stolen.

Double-page supporter
Anyone know what chapter this is in the novel can't stand waiting forever for the next manga chapter 😩

MD@Home
Omg right before I left Tokyo, I left my backpack on a bus with an iPad and some other junk on my way to the airport. I had to wait for the bus to come back from the city to Narita, yet after all that my bag was untouched on the ledge above the seats.

Users who are viewing this thread