Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Welp, kid just threw that perfectly mediocre plan right out the window!

Dex-chan lover
> That empire golem woman who wreck the room, i hope MC will bill her for every damage she incurred on that room...
The bill should be 1000x the usual prices of the items wreck on the room.

> I had this feeling when the elves joins the flying castle squadrons, someone so beautiful will serve MC for sure....

With all of that technology, golem, and firepower, it kind of upsetting that 99% it will end up with the "if we kill you, we are no better than you, so live and be a better man" trope.

This is one of the perfect examples of "you had one job". way to go Mea, nice way to fuck up the plan :)

Group Leader
If the golem-user empire chick has such a chip on her shoulder because of how peaceful it is, I think he should make her an offer like so: 'switch sides to work for me instead, to wage war and take over the empire where you get to kill as many empire soldiers as you want, with some golems loaned as well since you apparently like golems too.'

The beginning was good but now all were gonna see is the mc being a goddamn slave, fucking trash.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how that empire girl is so fucking delusional. She already witnessed the power of Taiki's tech.

I hope that they will be controlled by the slave mark and messed up in the castle. To make Taiki now how weak he are, so that maybe he will have some more brain of his :)

Dex-chan lover
@Wataterp
She's a warmonger and plans on gaining mc's favor to use the castle and its technology for her own gain. Apparently it works to a certain degree in the ln.

Wait? Why do the people have to go to the ground for the mission again? He has a literal army of golems more than capable of handling the task. Like what? I'm just going to take this off my reading list. Ok concept, absolute trash execution. For a decent, not well known isekai, I recommend: https://mangadex.org/title/44534/mezametara-saikyou-soubi-to-uchuusen-mochi-datta-no-de-ikkodate-mezashite-youhei-toshite-jiyuu-ni-ikitai

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck are the drones used for spying? Those things are loud af

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah no, just lets not use the golem army in the castle. Lets use the guests who are very easily hurt/killed. Makes total sense.
Also, let's not kill the obvious rotten people who treat other people (slaves) like objects. Let's use silk gloves, and non-lethal tactics, because mah morals.

Hayz... Guys, don't bring emotional people to battle. They might panic and the whole thing goes wooooosh so bad.

Dex-chan lover
The moment I saw the entirety of the ground team's party members, I knew the liabilities would be Ditzen and Mea, with Ditzen being the first to realize my suspicion. Lo, and behold: Ditzen did his job properly, though he spent time wasting his energy worrying (which would surely eventually lead to his meeting my expectations), and it was Mea who proved her stupidity.

If she couldn't handle a bunch of buildings--that are lesser in grandeur than where she lives--why did she bother to volunteer? Did she think'd be a field trip? Did she think there was no chance of her screwing everything up? Perhaps it's the more likely case: she probably thought Taiki's golems would clean up all her spilled milk for her; that's how the immature usually are.

This story has its appeal, but it'd be nice if the author didn't choose this oh-so-predictable-and-inane development.

Group Leader
The MC is so stupid and narrow minded.

Only concerned to save the slaves that ews requested. Why he didn't question what exactly are the condition there? I bet there are tons of slaves, not just those requested.

Why the heck he send emotionally unstable kids / teenagers? Better to send the golems.

Why just confining the woman instead of trying to take her allegiance?

Surely in that harsh world you would need someone like her

Users who are viewing this thread