Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

MC: Hey I want a castle

Angel: Yeah?

MC: I want it to have Legs, Airplane and Machinery bits sticking out with buildings and I want a Young Girl who is cursed to turn old but is actually young!

Angel: Wut?
MC: OH and let me turn into a giant bird and have a badass cape!! And put me in between two warring Kingdoms so I can interfere in their war. Maybe pick the Young Girl's from one of these two Kingdoms? And give me Blonde Hair that turns Black and back because it's-----------------

Angel: YOU DIE NOW!!!

MC: NOOOOOO, My CASTLE!!!! My WAIFU!!!!

*** And thus, our MC of another castle was never to be!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. I take it the flying castle could take a human girl form and the MC "romances" her/it? 😅

seems good so far can't wait to see more its something new I haven't see yet a guy wishs for a castle almost like starting off having a op base with op guards but not sure if MC is op still can't wait to see what happens

Dex-chan lover
i like this idea of isekai having a flying, self sustained castle... hope the story will still be good till the end...

Double-page supporter
F*ck it’s Polygamy Harem though... And I really started to like this! Such beautiful art too

@zetsuravez Having a flying castle filled with golems sounds like a pretty good bonus. I hope the releases will be a little faster.

it's not like this guy has done anything wrong or even atypical of japanese protagonists but for some reason he pisses me off
he just speaks and acts like a dumb olive oil motherfucker

I think Golem is a main protagonist in this story. While MC is a side character. 🤣

Aggregator gang
Yea he's not problematic at all so far..... But the fact that he communicate in memes is annoying af

what a dumb ass, he should have killed all the slavers; garbage mc, bad story, dumb author . 0/10

Fed-Kun's army
Wuuuut they don't use electricity? xD
MC is so naive. Normally he'd get killed instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread