Tenkuu no Tobira

Group Leader
The concept here isn't that bad, the art's decent enough (though it's obvious that he's done a stint in H), there's some interesting ideas... but finishing out the first volume, I'm tossing it out because the sense of humor is just kind of unpleasant.

There's a recurring gag (if you can call it that) involving the goblins of this world, which basically look like tiny humanoid bunnies (that is to say, quite cute), 3-25cm tall, able to speak, roughly half as intelligent as humans, being repeatedly killed off because they're the pests of the world. In addition to random killings (was there really a need to add a mother and child gob begging by the wagon, followed by a splat effect, in a random panel?), the bonus chapter is all about them dying in pathetic ways. "Mama was smart. She stayed out of the city, out of the forest, away from people, on top of a cold barren mountain even when the other gobs made fun of her and we almost starved. So why did her head just explode?" Because, the protagonist was demonstrating his abilities and fired it off into a mountain, and this is evidently humor.

No yuri here , but lots of hetero sex and rape in later chapters. If this gets ever uploaded it needs smut and sexual violence tag. Just sayin

I'm here to give you all a WARNING! This is not Yuri at all don't follow the bait has no Yuri in it. It's about a boy harem shiii. Don't waste your time on this manga.

Dex-chan lover
It takes 12 volumes for the mc to get laid, with the childhood friend, in the most unromantic way, also got interrupted before climax.
In comparison, the rival character (if you can even call him rival) get laid in volume 8 with his beloved slave attendant in a rather excited mood after victorious battle.
Oh yeah you think Stan is butt monkey character who will never get laid? Guess what, he has harem that consisted of 5 girls including the demon girl from the early part of the story and the mc sister.

Macrodriver what?? Stan the Kaiser Penis is your new MC boys.

Yeah anyway, what is the rule for picking up works that being ditched by official publisher?

Last edited:
It takes 12 volumes for the mc to get laid, with the childhood friend, in the most unromantic way, also got interrupted before climax.
In comparison, the rival character (if you can even call him rival) get laid in volume 8 with his beloved slave attendant in a rather excited mood after victorious battle.
Oh yeah you think Stan is butt monkey character who will never get laid? Guess what, he has harem that consisted of 5 girls including the demon girl from the early part of the story and the mc sister.

Macrodriver what?? Stan the Kaiser Penis is your new MC boys.

Yeah anyway, what is the rule for picking up works that being ditched by official publisher?
Do you have a copy of this manga?Cant find it anywhere since manga club delisted it

Dex-chan lover
Do you have a copy of this manga?Cant find it anywhere since manga club delisted it

No, but I believe up to vol 3 exist out there in aggregator sites and that's the last volume manga club translated. The raw is up to volume 18 and it was rather easy to find.

I just read this manga and i am really left speechless.

The ending is probably the most unintentionally funny shit i have ever read.

If anyone just reads the synopsis of the last 2 volumes and doesnt lose braincells due to the absurdity of what happened then they are robots and have no feelings.

Truly a 10/10 trainwreck

Users who are viewing this thread