b19cbc48-bf54-4ef3-a2aa-1c206bcae89a
kolyas_world Member Joined Feb 21, 2026 Messages 12 Tuesday at 2:49 PM #2 KORGUZ’S TRUMPISMS ARE FRYING ME SO BAD
ChromaticAbberation Active member Joined Aug 21, 2025 Messages 14 Tuesday at 3:10 PM #3 Page 27 Click to expand... These illustrations are extremely cute. Page 28 Click to expand... The guy who saved Ogedei was Boroghul, a prominent figure during Temujin's rule. In fact, he gained renown for this act and became one of Temujin's most trusted advisors. Last edited: Tuesday at 3:25 PM
Page 27 Click to expand... These illustrations are extremely cute. Page 28 Click to expand... The guy who saved Ogedei was Boroghul, a prominent figure during Temujin's rule. In fact, he gained renown for this act and became one of Temujin's most trusted advisors.
fatimilla_z Joined Jan 9, 2023 Messages 7 Tuesday at 4:02 PM #4 I like this translation way more, it's more clear... "We have to make him fall" sounds INCREDIBLE I'm so excited for what will come next!!
I like this translation way more, it's more clear... "We have to make him fall" sounds INCREDIBLE I'm so excited for what will come next!!