Tennen Gyaru no Kawaguchi-san!! - Ch. 7

Contributor
STOP.👏 WITH.👏 THE.👏 FUCKING. 👏CLIFFHANGERS.🖕

At times like this, it's advisable to just kill your friends and hide them in a mcdonald's dumpster. Not like I've ever done so. Just hypothetically. Don't check the mcdonald's dumpster in Hillside New York.

Dex-chan lover
A plan? Mmm, i dunno about the female friend, but the male friend has been going about Kawaguchi too much for this to be a plan.

@dokidoki Congrats, you just described 99% of NTR works. But that one is a Seto Yuuki series, so you can expect whatever: he ends up with one girl, he ends up with the other girl, he ends up with both, he ends up alone, someone dies, everyone dies... With Seto Yuuki you cant expect
@Beregorn @Echonic @Sovajitr if you consider this "drama" then you got it pretty easy till now. And why is drama useless? Elaborate.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
Why? because we thought this was fluff. Fluff with drama ain't no fluff, it's a cheap disaster. Mostly shoujo manga go through this notion, it's why I don't read shoujo. Drama is completely and utterly useless because it not only doesn't work in manga like this but also because drama fucking sucks. Especially the romantic type, where you start hating every character and there's none of the relaxness other manga have. The fact this manga is headed this way for plot reasons already tells me this is gonna be a huge failure, and that makes me kinda sad. Most of us stayed for the first few chapters because it looked fun.

You say I've had it easy but the whole reason I generally avoid manga like this is because I've seen too many shoujo in my younger years. Not only that but manga didn't have tags for shit like ntr, it's why I only read manga that either have battles or have fluff, or just a really likable mc. Otherwise my ptsd acts up. Any sign of drama usually makes me drop the manga, romantic drama manga are also unenjoyable so I have no idea why someone would wanna read something like that. Well besides wanting to know who ends up with who.

@Echonic
Hey
Are u my lost brother???
Seriously, I have to say, each and every line were same as my thoughts
Yeah, I was reading it for some fluffy content and generally avoid drama...
But I think the drama would end soon
So I'm sticking to this manga

Dex-chan lover
you can't just give us the cliff right there

author goes haha idol master goes on

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic Whoa. From reading your comment (and @Sovajitr agreeing with it) i think you two (and more people, i guess) have two "misconceptions".
First of all, thinking that someone confessing to one of the main characters is "drama" is... you know, somewhat (A LOT) exaggerated.
And second one. Trying to extrapolate the drama from shoujo mangas or the netorare from hentai mangas to this kind of work is wrong in so many ways i dont even know from where to begin, but to summarize it, complaining about something that happens in some manga genre on a series that isnt from that genre... Feels somewhat dumb, dont you think?

Btw, people sure love to think there can be netorare in non-hentai mangas LOL. Is that a new trend or something? If i had to bet, i would say a lot of people who cry about the possibility of being netorare in standard manga is people who actually "consume" netorare hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel like you might as well just rip off this band aid early. Well all know what's gonna happen, so there's no use in pretending like MC and his Childhood Gyaru friend aren't gonna get together and the White Haired/Blacked Haired peeps ain't gonna be going at it like rabbits in the immediate future.

Echonic is this strange thing called a "female." I didn't think women existed on the internet, but apparently we have one amongst ourselves @Sovajitr

Dex-chan lover
@Sovajitr
Don't think I can be your brother. But I can be your sister. And your right the drama could end soon, and the fluff may come back. But for me it's fine because I already read enough things that make me happy. That's why I don't think i want to spend my time reading this manga.

@Tamerlane
I am but a secret spy on a mission to find out what the male variant of the human species are up too.

@Tearsax
"First of all, thinking that someone confessing to one of the main characters is "drama" is... you know, somewhat (A LOT) exaggerated." I'm pretty sure the thing you just wrote is the exact definition of romance drama, it's not the fact that 'someone' is gonna try to confess to one if the main characters it's the fact that it's an 'important' side character thats gonna do it, because those motherfuckers will show up through the whole manga and put a strain in the relationship of the female and male mc, who, in the first few chapters were just having fun. Also you clearly haven't read a korean manga, because most of them have a whole plot based on ntr.

"complaining about something that happens in some manga genre on a series that isnt from that genre... Feels somewhat dumb, dont you think?" No not at all. In fact i'd feel dumb if It was the opposite and I was attacking a drama manga because of the drama.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay, I can tell you right now that 40% are masturbating, 40% are playing video games/watching anime and 20% are actually being productive.

And of that 20% only 10% are actually doing something useful. @Echonic

Men are simple creatures.

Dex-chan lover
A girl who likes a boy who likes a girl who likes a boy who likes the first girl.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf you mean you assume that he doesn't like her. He said he didn't know. Meaning he might like her and he might not

Dex-chan lover
Wow already setting up to the most annoying kind of love triangle.... rectangle? .....Fucking mess.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah! I like the pacing and the angles and the style both the pacing and angles take!

Users who are viewing this thread