Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

Tju

Dex-chan lover
nice touch that it was his daughter who knocked him out of the mind control (quite literally so). good work author-san.

hope the next chapter releases soon (raws are up to 44), so the father can explain the situation a bit so we get a bit of background knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
man, i always hate the notion of NOT HURTING your enemy
it's ALWAYS-ALWAYS and ALWAYS hurt your allies first
they're lucky they had healing magic, real world are not that soft you know

even if you dont want to hurt anyone, just knock em down is fine. even better if they get disabled anyway. you have healing magic after all. it's faster, no damage for your allies and it's just the right thing to do

Dex-chan lover
??????? did they really just made a contact to the target WITH NO PLANS WHATSOEVER?
i don't remember MC being this reckless considering everything he does is talking measure... up to a point, i guess since we see this reckless bullshit.
while it's good that no one died, it's smelled plot armor bullshit from afar considering they initiated a battle WITH THE FUCKING GENERAL.

Dex-chan lover
man, i always hate the notion of NOT HURTING your enemy
it's ALWAYS-ALWAYS and ALWAYS hurt your allies first
they're lucky they had healing magic, real world are not that soft you know

even if you dont want to hurt anyone, just knock em down is fine. even better if they get disabled anyway. you have healing magic after all. it's faster, no damage for your allies and it's just the right thing to do
When this type of stuff happens I just start believing that the mc is a psychopathic sadist that enjoys watching his Allies get seriously injured

Dex-chan lover
??????? did they really just made a contact to the target WITH NO PLANS WHATSOEVER?
i don't remember MC being this reckless considering everything he does is talking measure... up to a point, i guess since we see this reckless bullshit.
while it's good that no one died, it's smelled plot armor bullshit from afar considering they initiated a battle WITH THE FUCKING GENERAL.

It's almost like just one chapter ago SOMEONE act outside of the plan ...

But no let's just blame MC for 'reckless bullshit' instead of checking first.

EDIT: Out of boredom went and check the RAW
Gonna ignore the more comedic bits:

First is the flashback to Kai's little sister, who actually has been using her eye of truth to investigate him since long ago.
Then after he didn't return from the ceremony, she got suspicious and used it on the priest.
Realizing there's some shit going on, she feigns ignorance for now but she plan to utilize whatever she can to find Kai again.

A minor point that Edward brought up is the idea that there's no actual indication of particular God being good or evil since nobody ever actually met any real god (also clearly the god that blessed his daughter can't be evil)

Then there's the talk between Yuuri and Edward, hinting that while the invasion itself might be done by the current, foolish Emperor (Edward loyalty is more in the previous Emperor) after Yuuri refused his proposal during a party before (i.e. that at its core the invasion target was Yuuri)
There's a chance that the real mastermind is someone else (coughchurchcough)
Also that Yuuri hasn't, couldn't forget about her desire for revenge.
Kai who listened to all that from tenohira ponders if the rest of the Yuuri's group might secretly harbor similar desire for revenge.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's almost like just one chapter ago SOMEONE act outside of the plan ...

But no let's just blame MC for 'reckless bullshit' instead of checking first.
oohhh thanks for the clarification about that since i'm not really attached about this story at all lmao :thumbsup:

as i said:
i don't remember MC being this reckless
emphasis on "i don't remember" lmao so i will not check and just karen my way through this lol :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Dam n I hate it when the mc's go "don't kill them, don't hurt them too much" blah blah blah. These types of mc's need a freaking slap to the face before their pacifism causes one of their allies to die or get brutally hurt instead.

Actually you know what, these sorts of mc's need that to happen just so that they remove their heads outta their asses. The real world doesn't care bout mercy.

Dex-chan lover
Dam n I hate it when the mc's go "don't kill them, don't hurt them too much" blah blah blah. These types of mc's need a freaking slap to the face before their pacifism causes one of their allies to die or get brutally hurt instead.

Actually you know what, these sorts of mc's need that to happen just so that they remove their heads outta their asses. The real world doesn't care bout mercy.
A reminder, the MC is a child, in this latest chapter he's probably 14 y/o. In his previous life, he was sickly and died in hospital before he was 20 y/o. So, of course, he had not developed much in terms of moral in that aspects. I feel that his pacifist view is more along the line of: they were a small group who lived hidden on the island used by the church to exile children. The MC wants to stay hidden to keep rescuing the children, while slowly looking for his family.

Also, the fact that he didn't "kill" the slave traders now lead to him being able to remove the slave collar and gain another powerful ally, who know Kaede personally and wanted to help.

Even now, the MC probably still think that subterfuge and secrecy is still the best policy to keep everyone safe, for now. I am look forward to when he need to expand his territory and what will he needed to do. And he did get called out that he lack conviction. I am interested to see how will the MC develop even further.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
A reminder, the MC is a child, in this latest chapter he's probably 14 y/o. In his previous life, he was sickly and died in hospital before he was 20 y/o. So, of course, he had not developed much in terms of moral in that aspects. I feel that his pacifist view is more along the line of: they were a small group who lived hidden on the island used by the church to exile children. The MC wants to stay hidden to keep rescuing the children, while slowly looking for his family.

Also, the fact that he didn't "kill" the slave traders now lead to him being able to remove the slave collar and gain another powerful ally, who know Kaede personally and wanted to help.

Even now, the MC probably still think that subterfuge and secrecy is still the best policy to keep everyone safe, for now. I am look forward to when he need to expand his territory and what will he needed to do. And he did get called out that he lack conviction. I am interested to see how will the MC develop even further.
Bullshit.

I'm over 40, but I remember being 14, 16, 20, and 22 pretty well.

And I was willing, and WAY more willing, to commit violence than I am now.
Especially for things like, say, mind-raping a father into trying to kill his daughter.

This MC looks at the real people around him as if the things that happen to them don't affect him.
As of he isn't one of the people loving in this world, and if it burns, he'll be fine. (Which is true, unfortunately)
He's basically an American NeoCon; if everybody around him does, it's no big because it doesn't happen to him.

Which makes him a sociopath.

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit.

I'm over 40, but I remember being 14, 16, 20, and 22 pretty well.

And I was willing, and WAY more willing, to commit violence than I am now.
Especially for things like, say, mind-raping a father into trying to kill his daughter.

This MC looks at the real people around him as if the things that happen to them don't affect him.
As of he isn't one of the people loving in this world, and if it burns, he'll be fine. (Which is true, unfortunately)
He's basically an American NeoCon; if everybody around him does, it's no big because it doesn't happen to him.

Which makes him a sociopath.

You seems to overestimate MC's power. His own powers were the village sim, the seed troops, and the weapons he can gathered from the village. He didn't want to use Abyss too much because he didn't want to overtaxed and overexposed her. He still operate with subterfuge because his "country" is still small with not a lot of battle power. He already have enough "citizens" to care for. Not strangers in some town.

Dex-chan lover
You seems to overestimate MC's power. His own powers were the village sim, the seed troops, and the weapons he can gathered from the village. He didn't want to use Abyss too much because he didn't want to overtaxed and overexposed her. He still operate with subterfuge because his "country" is still small with not a lot of battle power. He already have enough "citizens" to care for. Not strangers in some town.
I disagree; lack of compassion and ineptitude are not subterfuge, and he doesn't really care for his "citizens" at all... not any more than he cares about anybody else.
Which, evidently, is not at all.

Also, bad things that you allow to happen to your neighbors, WILL come and happen to you; if he hasn't learned that...?
Then he is no "king."
He's merely a mental child with no regard for other people.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree; lack of compassion and ineptitude are not subterfuge, and he doesn't really care for his "citizens" at all... not any more than he cares about anybody else.
Which, evidently, is not at all.

Also, bad things that you allow to happen to your neighbors, WILL come and happen to you; if he hasn't learned that...?
Then he is no "king."
He's merely a mental child with no regard for other people.
He cared enough to ask for what they need. And worried enough that they were all on borrowed time due to his decision to settled on the island and he made plans for such time.

Did he really have any reason to care for complete strangers he just passes by? When he had limited power to do things. You didn't dispute about his power level. So really what would practically be the things that he could have "help" these so called "neighbors"? Did you not notice that it was a large scale war situations between nations? Nations that the MC never heard of before, because he was an orphan who barely had formal educations. He would have died on the island if he didn't have the slight maturity from the memories of his previous life. And I doubt he would be able to cope with surviving the island, had he not have the memories.

Is he incompetent? Yes he is. The princess said so, the MC admitted to it himself that he still have a lot to learn.

In his previous life, he was hospital bound all his life before he died at twenty y/o. He was ten when he was taken to the island. How competent did you expect the MC to be? This manga was clearly was not one of those with OP MC who would easily fight his way through his obstacle.

Users who are viewing this thread