Tenpure Gakuen no Tenkousei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't mind at all is sound effects and such aren't translated! looks interesting so far! Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
What u talking about.

It is totally Ouran. BL Ouran. AND I'M ALL FOR IT.

What u talking about.
It is totally Ouran. BL Ouran. AND I'M ALL FOR IT
(2)

Lol. Thanks for translating this. Whatever this is.
And sfx are hard so feel free to skip them. I think their actions speak enough for them.

It’s totally alright to skip the sfx! if it means you have an easier time and work faster than all the better. Thank you for translating this, I really love the premise of this 🥺❤️

IT HAS ALL THE HOST CLUB TROUPES IT OURAN but fujioka is actually a dude lmao and has a helpful "guide"

Please translator take it easy and skip the sfx! Love the work you're doing no matter what!
Also high key thought this was an Ouran ripoff lmao

Thank you so much for working on this manga!! It looks so funny and interesting and i already am hooked on it :)
I do still prefer some of the sfx to be translated not all of them. It makes easier to understand what is going on in the background like if u sometimes can't see the actions -door closing, items crashing etc. But like if you see can see someone trembling or read their expression sfx don't need to be translated.. but if it makes ur life super hard then pls don't translate them!

THIS IS AMAZING! Also, about the sfx, it depends! Putting a "SFX: this and that" next to it can do the trick for me. Thanks for bringing this to us because that's some good content

I LOVE THIS!!!! And the sfx problem, I don’t mind it not being translated at all! But probably translate some sfx that would make the scene make more sense..? And the minor ones you can just skip it.

Thank you so much for translating! I’m so hyped for the next chapters. You’re doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread