TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness- - Ch. 71 - Conching

Dex-chan lover
I love this series and I love Tsukuyo and all the characters, they are all great, but the shift to make the Girls the Point of View characters has turned Akagami into basically a side character and I don't really like the change. The story line still has him as the focal point and Harem Protagonist, and almost every conversation revolves around Akagami but where is Akagami?

He gets a couple panels every few issues but it's crazy how little he does now. We are just going from Girl to Girl and exploring how much they love him but there is no development because the characters barely interact.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and concept explanation.
Now that I think about it, depending on the perspective, acceptance can be equated to “giving up”. In something like stages of grief, the final stage is acceptance which can be equated as giving up to the reality (that gave the grief).

Man this valentine’s day portion has been running for too long I ended up pondering on tangents. I hope the meandering stops soon.

Dex-chan lover
Crying cuz you can't give chocolates? Jeez

Also, I almost forgot about the buddhist dude there

Dex-chan lover
All girls here are great but my favorite still Mia
Also I wanna imagine how much the horniness Akagami and Mia's child if they ended up together

Users who are viewing this thread