TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness- - Ch. 72 - Tempering

Dex-chan lover
Kodansha is making an app to release new manga chapters, like MangaPlus. Most WSM manga are getting dropped because of that, but we don't know which manga will get released by that app and the app is only available in USA anyways.
Tarnation! i live in europe...

Dex-chan lover
Kodansha is making an app to release new manga chapters, like MangaPlus. Most WSM manga are getting dropped because of that, but we don't know which manga will get released by that app and the app is only available in USA anyways.
I wish it was more like what mangaplus did, at the very least I can keep track of what chapter I read.

Dex-chan lover
This has been dropped by so many people, hopefully someone picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
You go girl!
omg-oh-my-gosh.gif

Guys, what are the chances of a harem ending??
I know it usually don't go this way but... you know this plot has some harem like his father and Mia family.

Guys, what are the chances of a harem ending??
I know it usually don't go this way but... you know this plot has some harem like his father and Mia family.
I'd say the chance is nonexistent. The whole premise of the series is Akagami denying his father's way of life, so there would be no point in him accepting it in the end, same as Mia (even though from her perspective it would have to be male harem, but I was thinking about her being part of a harem), and Mia's pretty much going for the exclusivity all the time, so I don't think she'd be a part of that.

I know what you mean though, when all the girls are good how can you pick one, buh here I think that we'll have to have a definite winner. I hope author will skip the 'first girl trope' as that would really be a boring ending. Of the rest of the girls, I'd say chances are more-less equal and it'd be entertaining to see who wins. I don't even know who to root for at the moment xd

I'd say the chance is nonexistent. The whole premise of the series is Akagami denying his father's way of life, so there would be no point in him accepting it in the end, same as Mia (even though from her perspective it would have to be male harem, but I was thinking about her being part of a harem), and Mia's pretty much going for the exclusivity all the time, so I don't think she'd be a part of that.

I know what you mean though, when all the girls are good how can you pick one, buh here I think that we'll have to have a definite winner. I hope author will skip the 'first girl trope' as that would really be a boring ending. Of the rest of the girls, I'd say chances are more-less equal and it'd be entertaining to see who wins. I don't even know who to root for at the moment xd
You have a point.
Maybe in the end they'll just keep living in the temple without any closure cause the premice of the plot is him paying the debt helping the temple. But It would be a unpopular choice.
The issue with harems it that the ending only is good for a part of people.
Like you said, we must enjoy the ride and it's being good so far.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this arc was feeling kinda... meaningless.

Like too much time was spent on this when any of the previous chapters had that much real effect.

But now here some progress.

Let the gears grind.

Users who are viewing this thread