TenPuru - No one can live on loneliness - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Penalty Game

Dex-chan lover
@fodderchara18 Cheers for your work on this series - it's so ridiculous and I love it. Respect to you for dropping it as the licensed version is released.

Dex-chan lover
What I really like about this series is that all the character's suffering is their own damn faults, which makes it more comedic than if it wasn't. A character suffering because of factors outside of their control is usually seen as sad, but when they make things worse for themselves through their own biases and faults, it's so much more interesting but also comedic because they have no one to blame but themselves for the results of their actions, so we don't sympathize with them as much.

Also, considering that ending, I think she and MC will have a bit of connection considering the reason he came here was he didn't want to end up like his father

@lonefire Doubt it, it’s been officially licensed so there’s not much point another group taking it on. And it’s not got the same popularity as any SJ titles or AoT so it’s unlikely any group will want to take the risk.

I like the girl's dynamic here more somehow even though comedy wise Grand Blue is whole lot better :D

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

Aggregator gang
Horny, twintails and big boobs. If she was a redhead I would have to restrain myself from calling her senchou...

Users who are viewing this thread