TenPuru - No one can live on loneliness - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Hatsumode

Dex-chan lover
Guess we're doing flashback now. Need to make her more likable and relatable somehow

Well, no doubt she'll be part of the harem, which /is/ the side point of the manga. We'll see how Sensei will make her more likable

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, when all her machinations get exposed, Kiki really should kick Kagura out of the temple(especially for sabotaging the water to force them to go to the baths to begin with). 'course, we all know that won't happen.

Fed-Kun's army
"A good ol' 'Lemme Smash' will do just fine."
Don't forget the stick. Because b*tches love sticks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJ5I5v8zwQ

I wanna see Kurage get shit on my Akagami but I know it won't happen. With all that recording I'm sure Kurage has a ton of dirt on everyone at the temple. Yikes.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she's that kind of character isn't she, the "Oh i'm so bored out of my life that i'm gonna screw someone else's just so I can look at them and laugh." She probably won't get what she deserves, and this will end up with a talk-no-jutsu...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm trying to catch up.
Just read chapter 35, but I'm kinda losing interest...

The girls are basically all his pals now, and the story seems to be proceeding pretty smoothly...

Anything interesting will happen in these 7 chapters or I can just drop it? I will accept even spoilers if they will give me a reason to continue reading!

Damn moments like this make it obvious Yuzuki will win in the end.

There's going to be a lot of drama before that happens tho.

Users who are viewing this thread