TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness- - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Family Chocolate

Aggregator gang
Hey, I remember that officer. He was at Okinawa looking for suspicious individuals near Iori and co's place.

Dex-chan lover
certified-fbi-moment-dancing-police-officers-meme-bupazlm455d6tuyu.gif

Dex-chan lover
Kurage is funny af🤣. Thanks to the translator for picking up this series. You are doing a great job

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know how to go to the manga comments section directly from manga page?

Less goooo new chapter i hope you can make the other chapters too passer-by scans and thank you for translating it

Thank you very very much for picking up this series, I missed it a lot. BTW please do not bother with SFX redraw, TL NOTE outside works just fine, that's my opinion.

Does anybody know how to go to the manga comments section directly from manga page?
Here are all the buttons leading to the comments section for the general manga and also for each chapter that you can find (at least on the PC web version of mangadex). They're highlighted in each screenshot
nbLsXSk.jpeg
ifKhhVB.jpeg

YjeO5Y0.jpeg

Wow I wasn't expecting another translated chapter so soon! Thank you!

Whenever the author releases a new chapter, she would post art in twitter to commemorate it. Would it be possible you can include the art in the end of the chapter too? If it's too much to ask, then don't worry about it. I'm just happy someone picked this series up.
I don't mind but I don't use social media and I don't even know the artist's Twitter account to begin with. If you can compile them for me, I won't mind inserting them at the end 👍

Thanks so much for continuing this series! You did an amazing job, dialogs felt very natural, it felt very professional. Honestly I don't even mind the sound FX translation, you can just add a * and a translator note at the side, you don't need to go overboard and redraw them in English.

I'm really looking forward to the new chapters, keep up good work! (and publishers pls release this in physical form!!!)

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind but I don't use social media and I don't even know the artist's Twitter account to begin with. If you can compile them for me, I won't mind inserting them at the end 👍
Sorry I didn't see this fast enough but it looks like you found her twitter page. Thank you so much for adding the art in the latest update!

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Since when did this become a confirmed harem? I thought it was only a two-way between black-haired and blonde.

Users who are viewing this thread