Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
I must say, the rising queerness of this manga is definitely a surprise, Komugi is basically either gender fluid or gender apathetic.

And I guess we can assume No.2 might be in love with Prez and wants her to be happy no matter what, but is also willing to be with Komugi to make that a reality, so I guess she's bisexual?

Can't wait for us to get a proper yuri couple :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
I must say, the rising queerness of this manga is definitely a surprise, Komugi is basically either gender fluid or gender apathetic.

And I guess we can assume No.2 might be in love with Prez and wants her to be happy no matter what, but is also willing to be with Komugi to make that a reality, so I guess she's bisexual?

Can't wait for us to get a proper yuri couple :finnawoke:
I like 'gender apathetic', haven't heard that one but it's a word that I definitely needed to know.

Dex-chan lover
I like 'gender apathetic', haven't heard that one but it's a word that I definitely needed to know.
I'm pretty sure I saw someone else use it in one of the gender bender chapters, no idea if that is a real term, we don't know enough to really call him gender fluid and I don't think he would count as agender, so I feel gender apathetic is closest term for him.

Like, he definitely sees himself as a man and if I remember correctly he was a little surprised by turning into a girl, he also did find it a little weird since he wasn't used to it, but otherwise Komugi didn't seem to care at all and more or less just acted a usual, I could see him not minding if it was permanent, so I honestly can't think of any word besides apathetic.

Won't be surprised if the gender bender shenanigans become a recurring gag so he can enjoy girls only activities.

Users who are viewing this thread