Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Guys guys I have a theory, imagine our witch gets her magic back after confessing her love to Komugi. Just like Keito and Misumi for those who have the ref :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah if you magically shielded yourself from negative feelings for your whole youth you should not be in a rush to date. Get a little settled. Good advice
Not only that but she's not even sure what she wants to do with herself. As far as I'm aware she doesn't have any aspirations or hobbies. If "love" is her only major goal, it can end up being harmful in the long run if she can't establish herself as an individual first.

Her friend gave really good advice not just for the relationship but her future too. I love how mature that response is!

Dex-chan lover
It was nuanced (and reasonable) advice. Act carefully; out of consideration of your current headspace, you're better off not doing anything just yet. Your recklessness might cause you to hurt each other.

A lot less pointless drama in romcoms would occur if characters communicated and didn't act so rash. So relationship progress would be nice, but it's better if it's joined with emotional maturity.
Issue is that she was too ambiguous in how long she want her to wait, as that headspace of shock and surprise should go away within days. but will prolly be used to milk the plot for weeks worth of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah if you magically shielded yourself from negative feelings for your whole youth you should not be in a rush to date. Get a little settled. Good advice
it's not good advice lol. you don't get to magically tell people whether to make a move or not unless it's like right after a breakup or something obvious like that.

it's literally just a move the author did so he can give himself more time to milk the pre-confession arc, because most manga die down after the dating. it's just an in-universe justification. there's like 15 more chaps till they start dating.

it's really, really not that deep. but weebs take life lessons from goddman manga anime and you cant stop that ig

Dex-chan lover
Super cute, but I can understand why she shouldn't confess right now, she would probably just default into smug bratty witch mode and fumble it, she needs to drop her shyness completely.

Dex-chan lover
it's not good advice lol. you don't get to magically tell people whether to make a move or not unless it's like right after a breakup or something obvious like that.

it's literally just a move the author did so he can give himself more time to milk the pre-confession arc, because most manga die down after the dating. it's just an in-universe justification. there's like 15 more chaps till they start dating.

it's really, really not that deep. but weebs take life lessons from goddman manga anime and you cant stop that ig
There’s a line from a very horny series (years ago) that I quote often and people consistently find it insightful.
Only I know the truth LOL

Dex-chan lover
(how do you insert an image directly? is there a source in the forum's for that?)
You can't insert an image directly, as in it needs to be hosted somewhere else. Otherwise it's just a matter of pressing Ctrl+P and putting the image's link. I usually just upload the image in a personal discord channel but iunno how long the image will last :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread