Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
That title can now have both Yuri and Yaoi :dogkek:

0skXu0N.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
we’ve been over this

she’s komugi sexual
That doesnt really change the fact she's, evidently, more attracted to Komugi-chan though. Thats what a slight preference means.

If she didnt say it was "even worse" and instead said something like "just as bad" you'd be right but the distinction was still made like last time with choosing to marry Komugi-chan over Komugi-kun.

That doesnt really change the fact she's, evidently, more attracted to Komugi-chan though. Thats what a slight preference means.

If she didnt say it was "even worse" and instead said something like "just as bad" you'd be right but the distinction was still made like last time with choosing to marry Komugi-chan over Komugi-kun.
im pretty sure the marrying komugi chan thing was an april fools chapter when the raw originally released (could be wrong) same thing with this chapter just being short 4 koma gags
either way its just the “humor” of the series

Dex-chan lover
This really is the most gender blender manga I've read in a while

Dex-chan lover
Man I feel like the last time I saw a comic plot that liked to randomly throw gender around this much was El Goonish Shive back in the day. I can never predict who's getting genderswapped or when.

The difference is this manga does whatever the opposite of dragging out a plot is. I love to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Why would she "grant" a hypothetical phrased such that it was clear it isn't reality? How infuriating, it is not even the "techically correct" kind of genie-trolling. It is just a "I am a genie and I troll without following my own rules" kind.

Or was this a mistranslation of "I wish there were"?
Yes, that bothers me as well.
Even at the beginning of Dragon Ball GT, Pilaf actually says that he wishes for Goku to be a child again. In the presence of a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter had the largest amount of trolling out of any in this series.

Double-page supporter
did no one notice niya's hair color change?? it happened like 3 chapters ago and i haven't seen anyone mention it
also furuu became an ikemen and awakened something in both niya and prez in one chapter, she's too strong!

Dex-chan lover
It's clear to me now Furuu-san was much too strong a character to keep around without needlessly bending the plot out of shape. I really respect the author's decision to set her side to focus on our MCs (even if her absence did not please me).

Dex-chan lover
This gender bending potion is changing something in me......I don't know what to make of this feeling

Users who are viewing this thread