Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
...she just became even greater than before. Now, in addition to being a genius and having incredible amounts of MP, she can even recharge her reserves from the feelings of affection for Komugi-kun.

She can, in essence, turn into a perpetual motion machine so long as she has Komugi-kun in her life and continues to love him as passionately as she does.

I have to wonder just what really happens now, since I don't believe she'd stop being besides him, but I would expect she wouldn't have as much time as before...? i mean, have we heard what she did before losing her MP? As in, for a living.

Dex-chan lover
When they have sex she's going to ascend to godhood.

She will then recreate the universe, with all life being a variant of Komugi-chan.

Soon, I will be Komugi-chan.
Soon we will all be Komugi-chan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The genius is back. Time to focus on her main quest of love :meguupog:
ci9ObYf.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
home stretch or actually some longer arc with them dating and enjoying life without these weird recharge sessions they had?

Dex-chan lover
This feels like we're starting to wrap things up. Because if she has her powers back then there goes the main thrust of the series besides the romantic plot.

Dex-chan lover
This does indeed feel like the series should be wrapping up soon. That said... I wouldn't be opposed to the series continuing and finding a new conflict. Komugi has been a satellite character all this time -- but not one with zero personality or potential. Maybe he could be prodded into ambitions beyond just supporting Nayu. I'd very much like to explore his mental space around Komugi-chan.

And heck, where's the sweet wolf girl in all this?

So yeah, the manga could still go places if it wanted to or branch into a sequel series. But otherwise, yeah, this feels like we're coming to a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't go the route where she goes "now that I have my power back I don't need you anymore" and then get humbled almost immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread