Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
Well that's an interesting situation. I wonder what would happen if you were able to harness all the MP from the asteroid, similar to how in our world, we're looking to mine asteroids for metals and other resources. Would it just sort of mess your body up or would it give you extreme amounts of power if you could harness it?

Dex-chan lover
This sort of nonsense is what can happen if you resolve the main conflict without ending the story.

... eh, what the hell, I'm here for it.

Aggregator gang
Now all the witches have to find somebody to love. I can volunteer, for the good of the world.

Dex-chan lover
Editor-san: "- So now that the genius witch got her MP back, what do we do about that title?"
Author-sensei: "- Let me quickly cook something."

Also can't wait for all of them to beep* with Komugi-chan :meguu:

Contributor
Everyone, calm down. We've seen in a previous chapter that the genius witch can create clones. So, all she has to do is create enough clones of Komugi-kun/chan for every single witch in existence, and then flirt with the original long enough to maintain the clones. A simple solution.
Bold of you to assume no witch on the planet is asexual/aromantic

Dex-chan lover
Romance arc for all the witches! What an interesting dilemma they are put in!

Speaking of seggs energy, you know all those mind break doujins? What if the amount of mana generated from mind breaking sex causes an overload of MP causing an explosion similar to that of a nuclear warhead?

Im pretty sure they have measures against this, but that sounds like a fusion of explosive ideas :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
I guess every witch will now find their beep source.
Edit: now that I think about it. If she has to share komugi, then that black smog stuff from before might come into play

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread