Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Redoing all of the chapters done by Spare Time Translations.
There's much better raws available, and the typesetting, frankly, is atrocious.
Nothing to say about their TL quality, it's fine. See you in a few days or a week, idk.
thank you genius typesetter

please do not run out of motivation power 🙏

what are your thoughts on chapters following what’s already been posted?

Group Leader
thank you genius typesetter

please do not run out of motivation power 🙏

what are your thoughts on chapters following what’s already been posted?
They don't bother me, they're using good quality raws and the typesetting doesn't set off bells in my mind like this group's did.
I'm a spite-fueled individual, so the only way I'd be motivated to do this entire thing would be if I had a major vested interest in it, which as of typing this, I don't.

Dex-chan lover
They don't bother me, they're using good quality raws and the typesetting doesn't set off bells in my mind like this group's did.
I'm a spite-fueled individual, so the only way I'd be motivated to do this entire thing would be if I had a major vested interest in it, which as of typing this, I don't.
understood! thank you very much for giving transparency. will appreciate reworked chapters tremendously.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing to say about their TL quality, it's fine. See you in a few days or a week, idk.
thanks bro
just started reading it and yours is much better quality

Group Leader
Oh redoing the early chapters? Have you considered taking over? My hands kinda full right now so you can have it if you want. I got all the raws if you need it

Users who are viewing this thread