Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Group Leader
Ok i got a compromise here: I take down the tag and put in the description where the genben Trigger warning would apply. How does that sound?
Partially involved in this, but yeah, this was resolved in the MD server between the team and the contributors of the site.
P.S. this guy was given permission by the English scanlator to do this (Not sure why but he got permission)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not into genderswap stories where it actually is a big theme but when it's just bits here and there like in this manga I don't care.
And it would have been a turn off for me as I wouldn't have started to read this had the tag been here.

Fed-Kun's army
How about "I'm sorry I was arrogant enough to snipe 12 chapters ahead to win an argument because I am impatient and immature regardless of the results" for starters

Group Leader
How about "I'm sorry I was arrogant enough to snipe 12 chapters ahead to win an argument because I am impatient and immature regardless of the results" for starters
I'm sorry I was arrogant enough to snipe 12 chapters ahead to win an argument because I am impatient and immature regardless of the results. There, I learned my lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread