Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Well, if they know the last drop is there, could they not find any possible way to break into her house? I know she's the genius witch, but surely enough people could brute force it, no?
Is there no witch who can break another's spells? :thonk:
But this is over-thinking comedy, so whatevs.

Dex-chan lover
I would say, that skills of LockPickingLawyer could not be applicable here, sadly. Maybe Deviant Ollam could find a way.
In any case, her regaining access to her house means end of living with Komugi... Or does it?

Dex-chan lover
OdKILNT.jpeg

I gotta say, prez's faces this chapter were s+ tier

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry they get it out the house eventually, kinda worried about what she'strying to do to uim in the recent chapters though

Group Leader
Don't worry they get it out the house eventually, kinda worried about what she'strying to do to uim in the recent chapters though

I mean this goddess will be sure to come up when the Genius Witch actually has some mana back (that's chapter 74 btw I think)

Just take an excavator to the house. It seems to be worth it in this case to get her powers back.

Dex-chan lover
The "Last Piece of the Eight Goddess Droplets” Arc was really intense. It maybe longer than the usually arc, but damn the character development in that is off the charts. You guys need to give it a shot.

Dex-chan lover
I know that arguing in-lore mechanics is as dumb a fan can get but like...
why not just throw a pipe bomb at the window.

Dex-chan lover
I know that arguing in-lore mechanics is as dumb a fan can get but like...
why not just throw a pipe bomb at the window.
Most obvious answer would be that she used magic in the past to cast a perfect barrier over the house to protect it from attack, and that's still in effect.

Dex-chan lover
Most obvious answer would be that she used magic in the past to cast a perfect barrier over the house to protect it from attack, and that's still in effect.
Another thing we established is that magic is finite. So surely depleting the defense power by having the witch academy practice pipebomb-making is viable.

Dex-chan lover
dragon ball if it was good:

"to open this magic seal you can use another magic seal"
everyone else here talking about lockpickinglawyer, yet only one has made a mcnally reference. truly you are a man of culture.

Users who are viewing this thread