Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I hope this time you can get a break!

Also I'm intrigued by the fact that these are version 3 of the Special Witch Churros. What happened to versions 1 and 2?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
Sorry, didn't know about the rule
It's not really a hard and fast rule or anything. It's not unheard of for multiple groups to TL the same series (such as Sono Bisque Doll or I think also The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten, and I think there are two groups for Reincarnated as a Sword) but it's very uncommon and, in most cases, considered to be kinda rude. If you don't know, then you don't know and that's fine. The general unspoken rules are "don't translate something that someone else is already working on unless their translation is bad (or the current translator is known to be kind of an asshole), or the series hasn't been updated in 3 or more months, or you got the other groups' permission, or you explain your reasoning (such as "I'm new to TL and I just wanted a series to practice on and get some tips from commenters and compare my TL to the other one to get a reference for some things" or "the other translation is good, but I feel like something might have gotten lost on translation and I wanted to show an alternative translation but I don't intend on stealing this series from them") and still preferably get permission anyway even if you explain why.

Again, these aren't exactly said anywhere and they're kinda unspoken rules, and there are certainly plenty of exceptions to them, so it's completely fine if you didn't know before. It's mostly just a common courtesy thing. But hey, now you know!

Thank you for the chapter!

It's not really a hard and fast rule or anything. It's not unheard of for multiple groups to TL the same series (such as Sono Bisque Doll or I think also The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten, and I think there are two groups for Reincarnated as a Sword) but it's very uncommon and, in most cases, considered to be kinda rude. If you don't know, then you don't know and that's fine. The general unspoken rules are "don't translate something that someone else is already working on unless their translation is bad (or the current translator is known to be kind of an asshole), or the series hasn't been updated in 3 or more months, or you got the other groups' permission, or you explain your reasoning (such as "I'm new to TL and I just wanted a series to practice on and get some tips from commenters and compare my TL to the other one to get a reference for some things" or "the other translation is good, but I feel like something might have gotten lost on translation and I wanted to show an alternative translation but I don't intend on stealing this series from them") and still preferably get permission anyway even if you explain why.

Again, these aren't exactly said anywhere and they're kinda unspoken rules, and there are certainly plenty of exceptions to them, so it's completely fine if you didn't know before. It's mostly just a common courtesy thing. But hey, now you know!
Thank you for explaining it to me. I originally want to post to another website that I mainly use, but I don't know how, and when I talk to the staff they said to post it here(I don't know why), so I posted it here without knowing the rule, I know my translation isn't good, I just want to pick up translation as a hobbies. Maybe I'll try my skill on other manga, one that doesn't have anyone actively translating it.

Dex-chan lover
Are we sure she recognized him by his magic power? From the shota potion we already know all witches are horny as fuck, I can only imagine a few would salivate at the idea of getting their hands in a gender bender guy, so Komugi purity might be in danger :wtf:

Aggregator gang
i swear ive already read this chapter but its not the same as last time cause last time it asked which is my fav komugi

Users who are viewing this thread