Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Death Flag 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

That guy really wants to kill someone.

man i like this one so much i can relate when you are youn and writing you only do things for the character you love so its funny how she struggles to save herself

Dex-chan lover
Honestly....I can see the appeal of the villain loving the villainess X'DDD Hahahahhaha XDD But Yomi is one hell of a stubborn airhead huh XDD It's kind of cute XD

i didn't know i'd find this entire manga so amusing omg like,,, wow i'm so attached to this plot bc it's really unpredictable in the sense that "yeah you could throw anything you want into it and just say it's bc MC had a phase" AND IT'S SO FUNNY TO ME

thank you for the translation and for the chapter!!!

I'm sorryyyy but WHY IS HER OLDER SIS THE ONLY ONE WHO I LIKE RIGHT NOW? Obsessed with her to the point of forcing your own delusional thoughts on her and the other guy thinks he's important to her despite causing her stress and worry all this time? This is kind of sad for MC

Dex-chan lover
Thats why make your character to know reason XD

@mytosis yup this manga is a free brawl, anything can happen XD

Dex-chan lover
Lololololol Sol is slowly falling hmm? Also yomi is hilarious. Totally surprised he didn't even notice it was iana considering his obsession and all
Many thanks

Group Leader
So... I think it’s kind of obvious by now that Sol will be ML, but part of me wishes it would be yomi. I love these sorts of very troublesome characters.

@MangaUi So true! People might find it cute watching but just thinking of being in her situation is so stressful. imagine being constantly worried that youll be killed oof trauma

Dex-chan lover
lol its so funny looking at how cringe she made the main character while in middle school, just look at konaha's dresses

Double-page supporter
This girl's middle school phase is so extreme yet so relatable.

SIGNING "My blood is made of coffee" in the yearbook SENT ME

Users who are viewing this thread