Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Death Flag 4

I don't think Sol is Ml, cuz there gonna be more hot guys coming up in next chapters and gunslinger and Yomi are most likely the ml than sol

Fed-Kun's army
This is what happens when your chuunibyou comes back to bite you in the ass... but for reals. Take that as a lesson kids, Chuuni in moderation.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say I still kind of hate her sister but the dynamic next chapter between the butler and the male villain seems interesting.

it's kind of obvious Sol is the ML but that doesn't mean i like him 😪 it's understandable that he's suspicious of MC but he is really annoying. though it's only like chapter 4 so any character development is still in progress so maybe in the future he can become more likeable?? Hopefully.

The story is interesting but if they use the same plot, something happen > death flag occur > she had to save her sister over and over again, it might get boring so i hope they bring out other plots that's not related to her preventing her sister's death flag.

Group Leader
Oh me oh my can she end up with Yomi instead thank you very much

Fed-Kun's army
It’s amazing how she’s survived for this long even though she has a near death experience every chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Aksjsksnmsks i love how they intentionally use many cliches to remind us this was a world made by a chuuni XD
And damnnn it's relatable because i made a reverse harem story too during my chuuni phase 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yes. Looking at the comment, looks like I'm not the only one shifting to team Yomi 😭💔

lololol that yomi guy is really nice~i like him i really hope she ended up with him

Dex-chan lover
I think she's the most busy and frustrated villainess among the genre. Ganbare Iana~

Also Yomi (darkness) vs Sol (sun)? Is he confirmed as 2nd ML?
Hehe #TeamYomi

Users who are viewing this thread