Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Death Flag 5

While Iana also in danger, those two male leads just ran to the heroine, only Yomi who runs to see our mc first. So please let Yomi be the male lead. I prefer him for Iana more than the butler.

I’m kinda mad at Iana, it was whatever before Yomi was introduced but not only is she not putting proper effort into calming Yomi who I am sure is very confused in this sudden change in character from Iana... But he’s trying his best to go along with it based on what he knows but she’s also acting like he’s a burden and through her way of communicating she’s putting him in those bad predicaments she so called “wants to avoid”. If I her I’d immediately pick Yomi, and try to get close to him, and if he likes this change in personality then that’s even better. Honestly even if Sol gets development so he’s “good” enough to be the male lead I’d still prefer Yomi for various reasons.

It could've been interesting to see a self aware villainess protect herself and a villainous male lead from oncoming death flags..

Im starting to be disgusted by the people around the heroine. They dont care for her sister at all. At least check on her after even if you're worried about your dear Konoha ffs....

@Mongri sorry, have you been resding the past few chapters??? Iana tried to but Yomi isnt having it, past Iana was too convicted in wanting to kill heorine that Yomi believes current Iana is simply afraid of the new people protectiving heroine and thus took it upon himself to kill them. :/

@Vivisiow she very loosely tried, the fact days went by where she didn’t loose sleep and wasn’t actively trying to stop him and try to at least come up with a believable excuse (which there is many that can go using Yomi at the times logic) for things to go in a positive way annoys me. Especially since she’s convinced this is life and death, but that’s not what annoyed me tbh what annoyed me was the fact that when things were occurring she didn’t bother to do anything and waited for it to finish or watch before reacting or doing something when she should be trying to prevent it in the first place by maybe changing the topic or bringing up another excuse or SOMETHING.

Users who are viewing this thread