Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Death Flag 7

bruh I need both the prince and the butler to take a step back a little please. Yoni can stay, homegirl needs an ally, but those two? Idk the progression was off and cliche. Deadass aren't they obsessed with Konoha lmao and now they're acting close with Iana? Yeah, idk, I need more time to warm up to any potential relationship among these characters

Agree with everyone else about Gwinny, better not be some BS about him actually liking her originally in the past even though he turned down the marriage, and saw her ill-treating sister but that turned out to be the "protect" her. Also fuck it team Yomi, even though without a doubt Sol is ML and will win considering its been showing him watching Konoha never spare him a single glance and he's been noticing Iana pays attention to him.

This chapter gave me a problem with Yomi, and especially Iana in how she interpreted being “confident”. She could’ve showed that “confident” attitude in a more respectful and dignified way, since Yomi seems more obsessed with her expressions and less so her words then anything. She chose to go the “I’m trash Villainess” route of portraying a “confident” attitude and I have a big problem with that. Then there’s Yomi, who honestly has his own flaws but is the best out of the three (I shouldn’t even consider Gwin so two but have to because ugh this chapter) men that can be the potential male leads. Yomi worries me, his actions until now I originally interpreted as a drastic change in character from Iana who he’s trying to make sense of from a viewpoint that he is trying to make sense out of with all his might and what he has to work with. However... with the way that Iana treated him in the so called “Confident” attitude.... he’s shown to have deep psychological problems that I hope is expanded on and resolved. Only then will he truly be a worthwhile male lead. But to be honest I’m actually pissed off with Iana smh. Anyways I’m other news I think Sol and Iana are most probable as endgame based on early interactions, but due to recent development I’ve gone from being interested and even setting myself up for rooting for it to it being a lost cause... Why? Because he’s gotten the opportunity to grow and show a different way of treating her but everything we got from him was fucking trash.... Team Yomi and after this chapter it seems that isn’t changing anytime soon.......

Aight Yomi vs Sol now I wonder who's gonna be the real ml but I am betting on Yomi my boi

Wait, are you guys seriously debating the romance in a gag manga about a girl falling into a trashy novel with trashy settings and trashy characters she wrote while she was a delusional 14 yr old?

why do u guys like yomi sm 😭 hes almost as bad as the other choices. hes REALLY obsessed, to the point that its not rlly love lmfao

Can we go back to when everyone hated her and she was actually a decent character? All she did in this chapter was scream, panic, faint, and run away when any of the guys so much as look at her.

It's so messy but I WANT TO READ MORE

I think I'm the only one betting on Gwinfold LOL coz she made him and her ideal type. it's sad if it happens to you :<

Users who are viewing this thread