Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Ch. 8 - Wedding in the Forest

Dex-chan lover
I hope the wholesome happiness lasts, but unfortunately i don't think it will.

I am wondering, did a hero pop out because the threat was a demonlord, or did the hero pop out because the threat was a government? Now that would be a plot twist, where the demon lord raises the hero of the revolution to overthrow a tyrant.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the wholesome happiness lasts, but unfortunately i don't think it will.

I am wondering, did a hero pop out because the threat was a demonlord, or did the hero pop out because the threat was a government? Now that would be a plot twist, where the demon lord raises the hero of the revolution to overthrow a tyrant.

If I remember correctly the MC is implied to be the demon lord, since a god and a demon god were like this fool(mc) swore using his soul as collateral to raise the one who is destined to kill him(Ars) Edit: @PotatoZero that's what I believe too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly the MC is implied to be the demon lord, since a god and a demon god were like this fool(mc) swore using his soul as collateral to raise the one who is destined to kill him(Ars)
MC isn't the Demon Lord, that's another different character.
He's a low-ranked Devil on Earth, but on this dimension he's basically a Demon God.

Users who are viewing this thread