Tensei Akuyaku Reijou wa Misekake do S Ouji wo Oshioki shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Special #3

Dex-chan lover
Now how will a spoiled villainess from medieval times survive in a world of advanced technology where elementary school students are expected to do multiplication in their heads without a calculator?

Boy, you asked for war, you get that war. You like the end? No? Well, enjoy it. You asked for it after all.

Dex-chan lover
Now how will a spoiled villainess from medieval times survive in a world of advanced technology where elementary school students are expected to do multiplication in their heads without a calculator?
It's likely she actually can. Nobles and merchant classes most likely learned advanced math (for the time) which would have included at least long division. And the former would have benefitted from one-on-one tutelage. The exact details of their knowledge is not known, but today's elementary math is age old.

She's also not spoiled. Royalty often had little time in youth for anything but education in various topics, and her story and comments matches that. And they arguably had a higher standard of education than today's youths due to privileged, tailored education. It led many of them to be expansive seekers of knowledge in their adult life. I suspect whatever she doesn't know, she will rapidly and rapaciously find out and educate herself about it.

It's interesting...our mc benefits from the world of caricatured people forced to act out a role in playing out her fantasies. I wonder how a villainess who knows what she wants in life and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it will fare in the dog-eat-dog real world where anything goes.

I need the villainess side to be made into a separate series, like damn! Now THATS interesting :pepehmm:

Aggregator gang
Great. The chapter had awakened in me the desire to read manga about villainous OLs. Yet another niche that will be forever unsatisfied.

Group Leader
Author seriously decided to save this bomb shell of a reveal for last?!

Damn, I want whatever this chapter’s serving!

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get the rest of this manga translated. It's one of the best otome isekai's I've read thus far, and this little bonus chapter was also hilarious and now I want a full manga about a villainess reincarnated to the world where her world was a game.
Thanks for the TL thus far, and I hope to see more soon!

Users who are viewing this thread