Tensei Coliseum: Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi o Koryaku Shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Pride Of A Villain

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Messages
3,232
I'm on page 12. I can already guess what they'll hear. Lmfao 3 days time limit? Hahaha, too bad our MC has the same time limit. Serves you right though you herbivore!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
1,316
Get CUCKED asshole!

You planned to win to take Mary and give her to your villages elders to be used as a sex toy, suffer the consequences you should have expected this when you accepted to be in this coliseum!!! :kek:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 26, 2025
Messages
80
Girl, you better join Mikagami Noveau riche club. You'll get more money than you previously had.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
296
Damn... just, damn.
F for Musashi.
I wonder if he will come back at some point... or Luna.


Now then... Suzu is hot. I honestly didn't expect to find her kind of beauty here... as I also didn't expect the surprise shibari at the end.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
295
This is what happens when you make your woman insecure. She will lose to the manly cock.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 30, 2024
Messages
334
I don't expect there's an NTR in this... I kinda feel bad, but i kinda don't. Anyway, at least he got banging 🤣
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 13, 2025
Messages
291
Cinema. Tho the NTR is deserved, shouldn't have waited this long to confess ur love buddy.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 30, 2024
Messages
374
The partners were on the line for this match. Granted, the order they were announced, Suzu then Musashi, did make it seem like he might be the "partner" and honestly it would've been funnier that way, but no.
Idk, the way it ended up is pretty damn hilarious tbh.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top