Tensei Dai Majo no Isekai Kurashi - Kodai Roman-Fuu Kokka de Hajimeru Mahou Kenkyuu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The world building is thoughtful and the cast is great. I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Magic teacher girl sure looks like a villainess... Is she in the wrong story or is there plot to be had?

Aggregator gang
If there are other names in the series that is in the theme of celestial bodies like "Jupiter" then Zenith should be the actual translation since it is a term used in relation with celestial bodies.

It has a hidden meaning to the series as the MC would be at the highest point of magic as per the meaning of the word itself.

But you do you. Translation is still an art form after all. You can make some artistic changes.

Double-page supporter
Republican Rome/Classic Greece are my favorite settings, medieval is overrated
If there are other names in the series that is in the theme of celestial bodies like "Jupiter" then Zenith should be the actual translation since it is a term used in relation with celestial bodies.

It has a hidden meaning to the series as the MC would be at the highest point of magic as per the meaning of the word itself.

But you do you. Translation is still an art form after all. You can make some artistic changes.
That's a pretty good point but I like how Zenii sounds

Users who are viewing this thread