Tensei Daiseijo No Isekai Nonbiri Kikou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Friend With a Pretty Hair Color

Thank you so much for the translation, Nebula Scanlations! I enjoyed the manga so much because the MC is adorable <3. I look forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
But good bed, good pillows are important for good sleep :'(
with good sleep you get good rest
and with good rest, hopefully you could lead a good life!
Sleep is important!

Dex-chan lover
was she cursed at reincarnation? why is she always so sleepy, kids are machines of almost infinite energy...

Group Leader
was she cursed at reincarnation? why is she always so sleepy, kids are machines of almost infinite energy...
I think Sophia 'cursed' her with that (even though i'm sure Hirune sees it as a blessing) so it's impossible for her to be overworked like she was in her last life

Dex-chan lover
...the corruption is spreading. :meguusmug:

Pretty soon Hirune will turn the church into a debauched festival of corrupted former-saintesses girls, sleeping with other former-saintess girls.

"Those who nap with the goddess's saintess will be brought by degrees to wield her body pillow."

Last edited:
Group Leader
...the corruption is spreading. :meguusmug:

Pretty soon Hirune will turn the church into a debauched festival of corrupted former-saintesses girls, sleeping with other former-saintess girls.

"Those who nap with the goddess's saintess will be brought by degrees to wield her body pillow."
My guy Hirune is 8/9 years old

Dex-chan lover
I think a 'busy schedule' is a lot to expect from a child, even one 'blessed with power' , but you'd think it'd be like "one miracle a week" or so would be enough to not take advantage of and such lol

at least she's at an age where it's 'acceptable' to take a nap in the middle of the day instead of her being like 21

Users who are viewing this thread