Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It is, for now. However, feels like he could totally continue improving the skills to a point where it's actually like "Oops, I actually can make people immortal now." Then the humans would go to war with each other over who gets to use him, and he'll have to be like "Nah, dudes" and return to being a threat for most of the greedy bigwigs. It'd be nice if this doesn't go down exactly like that.

Dex-chan lover
If he's giving the guy a goblin with heal so it can keep renewing the old guy's sexual stamina, I can only imagine that means the old man's gonna be going at it constantly for the next 7 days before that goblin dies.

Must suck to be the goblin who has to spend their 7 day life just constantly healing some old guy's dick.

Dex-chan lover
So the question is. Who’s stronger? Our lovable goblin or the 3rd prince? Has he reached the power of the last demon lord yet?

Group Leader
@Justking14 Definitely the prince, the MC hasn't had enough time to fully test all of his abilities and his physical strength is well below a human of that level.

@Salfaro Maybe the MC will send a female goblin healer that conveniently happens to get a boner for human men?

Fed-Kun's army
A goblin that can restore your vigor in the lower half is invaluable 🙂

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro my guess is that the gobbo only has to work for 5-6 days, then gets to go home with a guaranteed mate lined up for him

Aggregator gang
Off to the royal capital to be made into a tool, probably attempts to enslave him lol.

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
You have to remember there is the 'last one' Goblin where he can use all skills that Goblins have.

This is going to be fun. Unless I misremember about that goblin.

@Borderline the last one is dead atm since he gave himself up to create hundreds of new goblins, and our mc can't become the last one either i believe as it was a skill it was born with

Dex-chan lover
this is never a win win situation; from the first chapter the goblin is serving the humans ,
who are literally the people who brought his kind to extinction,
but never the other way. the heal ability is extremely valuable, he shouldn't be giving it away for humans , and especially the higher-ups where corruption thrives the most. I hope he stops being this nice and pacifist and actually start to put his kind(the goblins) as his priority and leverage his abilities for greatest rewards and benefits and not just to "be more valuable to them" .

Fed-Kun's army
@thegentelman
You're right, but you missed two vital detail.
The majority of his actions has been done with his kind's overall survival as a priority. And he has to lie down a foundation for their safety before he can move on to seek greater rewards and benefits.
But he should definitely seek to raise up his community once he's gotten into a stable position where he no longer have to worry about the humans seeking to wipe out the goblins because of danger.
The next goal should go from "being of value" to "being of equal standards", making them see the him and the goblins as a whole as potential allies.

Users who are viewing this thread