Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
if karen knew about goblins being pets, why tf was she along with her goons confused when mc told her the murderer was going to be jailed for 7 days

Dex-chan lover
Caught up on this and cannot stop being distracted by his bizarre twig-frame non-glasses.

Aggregator gang
My honest opinion is that the mc looks plain stupid. I don't hate the design per se, but a character looking like that shouldn't be the main character, but something like a passing side character that the real protagonist would meet along his travels.

This might be a drop for me. I can't take this manga seriously enough to enjoy it when the protagonist is so goofy looking.

@Joonhas they could just go the evolving path a bit to change that bet the towns going to turn into an ogre village

AHA
You thought i had nothing to nit-pick?
PLOT HOLE DISCOVERED, if the general populace was knowledgeable of goblins' lifespan, how were the soldiers ignorant?
SOLUTION!? Their ignorance was justification for the MC to use his stand "Law of the jungle"
Oh boy, <cliche> seemingly ordinary old man is in fact not ordinary
<cliche> MC is popular due to plot powers
<cliche>Whenever the MC is well meaning the universe aligns for the event to end well
<cliche>MC displays a moment of uncharacteristic emotion (nervous) to appear relatable and to further plot
Boy aren't I popular at parties

if everyone already knows goblins only live for 7 years why did she and the other knights act like they didnt know in the last chapter? Also i hope he returns home within a few days otherwise no ones gonna remember that he was there chief, let alone that he lives there.

Supporter
If goblins are well known to be harmless, gentle, timid, weak, etc, why the fuck would you attack one on site, let alone send a subjugation squad to murder them all???

Also they already know they only live for 7 days so why did they act like they didn't know that before??? or is she just speculating as to why they arent kept as pets anymore?

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout Do you really need to ask any of that? Humans barely need a reason to kill each other. Goblin kills a dude? Kill the goblins for peace of mind.

Supporter
@Glomoro

Except the goblin only killed in self defense, which means he was attacked, which makes no sense in the first place as goblins are well known to be weak and timid. Why was he attacked at all?!

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout Perhaps I shouldn't have bothered putting anything after "Humans barely need a reason to kill each other." After all, I seem like I'm supplying them with a reason when my point was kind of the implication of "They don't need a reason to kill goblins."

Supporter
@Glomoro

"Humans are uncontrollable killing machines who butcher anything on sight for no reason" isn't a good explanation, either.

Most humans do not go around randomly murdering people, let alone without good reason. Most people are not serial killers.

Supporter
@Glomoro

It literally is, though. Not the same words, but the same idea. You said "Humans barely need a reason to kill each other", and "don't need a reason to kill goblins".

So, we've established you think humans will kill each other for barely any reason at all. You also think they'll kill small animals/creatures/goblins for *no* reason at all.

Want to know what one rather serious sign of a serial killer is? Killing small creatures for no reason, or for fun. Like pets.

So yes, you *did* in fact say/imply/mean humans are uncontrollable monsters who will butcher any in their path for no reason, and who will turn on each other if given the slightest reason.

Which is complete nonsense. Normal people do not go around killing small creatures for "peace of mind", nor do they need "barely" a reason to kill each other.

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout
It literally is, though
No, it "literally isn't." I'm also done here, since pointless drawn out arguments are just eyesores on a good day. Call it your victory by default if you want, you did answer one of your own questions somewhere along the way after all, more specifically than I did.
Except the goblin only killed in self defense, which means he was attacked, which makes no sense in the first place as goblins are well known to be weak and timid. Why was he attacked at all?!
Want to know what one rather serious sign of a serial killer is? Killing small creatures for no reason, or for fun. Like pets.

Users who are viewing this thread