Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Marrdreg : From the last few raws available for free
There's a "Goblin Slayer" weapon made to kill any goblin that's gotten too many skills and become a threat (there's 2 other weapons with similar anti-thing properties, Demon Slayer and Dragon Slayer)
The old man made a test to Akira, and he judged that while Akira isn't a threat right now, he's giving Karen the weapon so that if things change, she is to kill him off before he become a threat for real.

And the latest public raw have Karen about to put that to use.

Next raw is in 2-3 days tho :v

Dex-chan lover
@Marrdreg I would assume they do, because otherwise the count would have no reason for thinking a goblin would be as dangerous as a demon lord if it could live for 80 years. I assume there's many other long-lived races much more formidable than goblins who aren't considered anywhere near that status.

Even if humans didn't know though, that'd be a huge gamble for him to assume when he has basically zero knowledge of humanity in this world.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
To be fair, part of it is Akira's own fault.

Basically she was accompanying him when he goes and take down some adventurer to put them under Law of the Jungle and ban them from attacking goblins.
But during that, he felt like being a little chuuni and made some ominous line

That Karen thought it's exactly like what the dead demon lord would say.
Then she had an 'Are we the baddies?" moment when thinking about how she is supporting this goblin essentially enslaving humans.

So yeah, Akira basically did something that made Karen goes "oh shit, he must die"

That said, she's with him in the opening pages so both of them are gonna make it out of this alive and retain friendly relation :v

or the best friend in the world...just depends if your optimistic or pessimistic.

Yea, a goblin who have a lifespan of 7 days, able to live 80 human years will be a greater threat than demon lord

As this world setting is every being born with a skill and is able to transfer the original skill when they die to other
And revolve around skills

Goblin with 80 years of lifespan
Will be given skill from 7 days goblin
Consider the breeding rate of goblin
Just in a year the amount of skill he get...
Just a month he got more than 200 skills

Dex-chan lover
That old man sure knows how to live.

@MajorLeeGaming
He's technically a Smurf but since they are also small and of similar stature they get lumped in with those dirty green goblins.

So they probably know goblins can bestow skills upon another, which is why the king already views him as a possible threat. Goblins breed like crazy and die in 7 days. Assuming that they have a population of 100~ he can amass around 41,714,300 different skills if he spent his whole life getting them, this doesn't even take into account if the goblin population grows.

In my eyes, I would deem him a threat if i was a leader right on the spot. Because if he ever turned against humans even after one year of life, it's quite possibly end-game.

Obviously takes inspiration from slime, but I love goblins and the story is good so far. So looking forward to chapter 5. :)

Group Leader
Well, just a human being a human, nothing wrong here. Let's move on~
But, this time - not knowing the MC background - I'd deem a goblin that can live for 80 years as a possible menace.

sigh

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

Dex-chan lover
"He can become a greater threat than a Demon Lord."

Hmm........... about that....

@Nep Huh well can’t argue with that, everyone’s got their own taste haha. I mean, I guess conceptually they could have their appeal, in kind of a weird looking cat sort of way
But still, are these goblins? Because they even got smurf noses like seriously

Supporter
A greater threat than the demon lord?

Is it because of all the skills he could accumulate? He already has nearly 300 and it's only been a few months, so makes sense I guess. Plus he has the Demon Lords skill too, lmao.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Runisuni Yeah, these are probably smurfs though. Except the one that got the death penalty.

Dex-chan lover
When you send someone to observe him to prevent him becoming a threat but you’re too late

Users who are viewing this thread